Skip to main content

It needs to be called RimWind. Please for the love of God call it RimWind.

Submitted by Potamus on

Hi there, i'm no coder so the way i can help this project is limited- but i love morrowind and i love skyrim and when i first started playing skyrim i knew a morrowind project was inevitable. I have asked the question "what should a morrowind mod in skyrim be called? In after much thought and contemplation i realised that it must be called RimWind. It just makes sense- to miss the opportunity to name this mod RimWind is such a sad loss for humanity and the world is a slightly darker place for it.

Please rename your mod rimwind.  For the love of all mankind.

Karma: 0 (0 votes)
Last edited by grumpycat on 14 Mar 2014 - 21:28.

RimWind is a word I would expect to find on urban dictionary explaining a fart... sorry, I couldn't resist.

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

I'm going to agree with the latter. The first thing that comes to mind when I hear RimWind is a rim job. Hopefully I don't get in trouble for saying that.

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Yeah, come to think of it, Urban Dictionary has really barred the use of the word 'rim' in most contexts... It's a shame...

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Yeah, the first thing I thought of was a Rimjob when I read this thread. Or gay porn lols!

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Yeah! agreed rimwind is really faggy,and what the h.ll is wrong with Skywind anyway,it sounds really good and the publicity is agreeing with that.

 

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Sorry but I laughed at the suggested name and the fact that you said "make the world a darker place etc"... Gives me the impression of selfishness and childness.... Well that's the first thing that came in my mind anyway. Of course I would have said differently if the name was still being decided but it was and so it shall remain as Skywind or Morroskyrim previously.

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Guys, Skywind is perfect. MorroSkyrim is too wordy. Anyone who tells you guys that its not good must be forced into giving you a Rimwind job.

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

To me rimwind would be farts, duh.
Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Purhaps if you eat too much Scuttle you could get a bad case of Rimwind... 

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Much thought and contemplation.... RimWind!

Without much thought and contemplation... Multiple reminders/responses!

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

I must say, Rimwind is one I haven't thought of yet!

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

hahahahaha rimwind o boy o boy.

Guess this is a good time to congratulate team for picking SkyWind as official mod name.

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

RimWind / RimJob ect ect ! this really made my day  :bigsmile:

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

I'm sure the guy was just a troll, but awww... I think we scared him away. =p

Karma: 0 (0 votes)