Hi, I really enjoy what you guys are trying to do here and I'd like to add to that, unfortunately i know little to nothing about coding (1 year of beginners java, not very good at it). Although what I could do is maybe some concept art? Such as certain forests or swamps. I'm not exactly a professional Artist but I know my way around Art programs and Digital Drawing. Maybe I can even work on the Logo ( I know you guys already have one but I really enjoyed what you did with the Morroblivion logo where it transitioned from Morrowind to Oblivion and might like to add soem Skyrim pazazz to the current logo)
Last edited by grumpycat on 14 Mar 2014 - 21:25.
Did you made any different
Did you made any different logo ? Actually what thoughts did you had before creating a logo?
Voice Acting
Hi, I really love what you guys are doing with this, would love to be a part. For dialogues, will you be using new voices? If so, I would love to lend mine.
zevans wrote:Hi, I really
zevansHi, I really love what you guys are doing with this, would love to be a part. For dialogues, will you be using new voices? If so, I would love to lend mine.
Check out this thread.
http://morroblivion.com/forums/morroblivion/mods/1648

Hi DrChemistry,Like you
Hi DrChemistry,
Like you state,we already have a logo,but hey,everything can be improved I quess,so any work that you think can help here would be cool.:)