Skip to main content

Weapons

Submitted by natbri on

Are there any weapons that are not done that need to be made.I pmed aleander and he said he could defineatly use my help but he's ofline at the moment and I kinda wanna get started on something(Curse my impatience D:).

Karma: 0 (0 votes)
Last edited by grumpycat on 9 Dec 2013 - 00:21.

I don't even think we've made any weapons yet. We've considered using some of the mods from the Nexus, but hey, if you can make something better, I say go for it.

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

I got whole bunch of converted Morrowind weapons off the Steamworkshop before they pulled it. It just has to be added into the CK and put in correctly, and they all should just fall in place. I gave them to AlexanderB, but I guess he hasn't gotten to them yet? I could pm you a link if you want to put the weapons in?

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

No,no he told me he had some armors he needed help with I just wanted to get a head start he probally already has them bit I just did not know yet.

Karma: 0 (0 votes)