Skip to main content

Textures

Submitted by natbri on

I have modeling down pat and can make diverse models from trees to weapons but I can't texture and this is really limiting how I can help do any of you guys know of any resources that can help me learn like tutorial websites etc.

Karma: 0 (0 votes)
Last edited by grumpycat on 14 Mar 2014 - 17:47.

Im Pretty sure any recreation of any meshes from morrowind would be appreciated on here and Im pretty sure someone would be willing to do textures for it aswell maybe if you ask around Ive havent really done much texture work buts its quite time consuming thing to do 

PS By the looks of your profile picture I take it you've played my snow elf playable race mod? as your profile pictures is one of my screen shots :D don't mind you using it just curious to no if you've played it

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Thx for making the mod I love playing as a snow elf :D I seem to gravitate to the setting of skyrim and although nords are ok snow elfs fit more into my style of play as a battlemage and overall I just like being an elf(Not aldmer they are racist and generally not very nice).

Karma: 0 (0 votes)