Skip to main content

Another newcomer who wants to help but doesn't know where to begin...

Submitted by Josie on

I'm sorry, I know there have probably been loads of threads like these. However, there really is so much info for a newcomer that it's hard to sort out the relevant and the outdated topics. I've been reading all these threads for hours. I'd really love to help in any way I can, but I don't know where to start! First I thought I'd make NPCs, and I think I would have really enjoyed and tried my best with that, but apparently they have all been made already, am I right?

I think I'd also be able to create places with the CK, but I haven't found accurate information on that. It all feels very confusing. I'm not at all sure what's already been done and what is really needed.

So does anyone have any suggestions as to what I could do? I have good artistic talent even if I say so myself, as well as a good eye for details and all those kinds of things, so I'd prefer to work on someting visual. I'm a noob at coding, as well as scripting unfortunately but I can handle basic CK stuff and more with the help of tutorials. I'm willing to learn if there's a good tutorial on something though.


Voice acting would be fun, but I can't imagine my very childlike young female voice fitting any morrowind characters honestly...

So uhh... How can I help?

Karma: 0 (0 votes)
Last edited by grumpycat on 14 Mar 2014 - 21:21.

Check out the npc topic, it's easy to pick up, and there is a video guide on how to do it. We have some unclaimed Dark Elf males left over. Just select a letter that isn't completed. =p

Karma: 0 (0 votes)