Hi first off, thos project really excites me, because while morroblivion was awesome, it did not feel like morrowind what with the bright and cheery musix and the bright lighting, the creations engine seems very fitting.
but there is a problem a major problem that I hope will be dealt with early, the install method, due to similer naming conventions both the meshes and textures from oblivion will over write skyrim meshes with the same name, this is a problem since it can really screw up a person own install of skyrim. I had to do a complete reinstall because verious meshes and textures were not working the same and I had no idea as to what was another mod or what wasnt
....and before you ask yes I did follow the directions.
I propose making seperate folder for oblvions meshes and textures, now I can do that ( I am reall good at tedious tasks) but is there are problem with that ?
we realy don't want people having to reinstall skyrim espically if it is the digital version.

I suggest making a backup of
I suggest making a backup of your data folder before installing Skywind. Also there will be a better install when Skywind is more advance. Right now Skywind isn't even in alpha, we don't even know if the master will work correctly atm, and someone has to sort out the textures and meshes, because we have A LOT of unused ones.