| Attachment | Size |
|---|---|
| Voice Acting Samples.rar | 6.37 MB |
Recently I've been playing around with the modding of Skyrim, but I found that it impeded my enjoyment of the game itself, and thus I decided to discontinue my efforts. However, that has left me with a large amount of free time, which I'd like to offer to this project in any way that is beneficial. I was too young for Morrowind when it first came out and too young to really appreciate it for what it was and so I am keenly following this project. However, with all that said, I'm not sure how I can help; so I was hoping that I could be pointed in the right direction.
I've also attached some voice acting, in case I could help with that at some point. I'd imagine that the voice of Gaelion Dres, which is more in line with the Dunmer of Morrowind, would be of more use than that of Anglalos, which is my natural voice, as the latter is thickly accented. Of course, if you cannot use my voice acting then I'd still like to help in some other way. Thanks.
