Hello everyone,
To everyone that has worked on this project:
AN AWESOME, GREAT JOB!!!
The fact that Morrowind, so very dated that it is, is still much modded - and therefore must be much loved - makes me more curious than ever to play it.
I found out about Morroblivion while searching for either Oblivion or Morrowind overhauls. I'm not sure which.
I bought Oblivion when it came out but didn't actually play into it very far before shelving it - for I don't know what reason. Maybe cause there were no good archer mods at that time.
Reading about the imminent release of Skyrim caused me to dust off the Oblivion disk and give it a try.
Then I got caught by the "Just one more mod and then I'll play it," vortex. To escape that I decided to check out Morrowind. Got the GOTY edition, installed and loaded it up. (Loved the intro before 'waking up,')
Exited the immigration office and pretty quickly decided it would need some visual modding for there to be any chance I'd play it.
Got that done with Morrowind Overhaul and very much liked the result - except that the grass is so tall! Makes it hard to see those mud crabs and mutant rats!
Finding the combat lacking I remembered finding this site and decided to try Morroblivion. My first impression, once through immigration, was "Hmmm. No grass," I'm glad to see there's a mod to fix that.
So when I leave here (Starbucks) I'll be doing a whole lot more downloading. (Really hoping Duke Patricks Melee Combat and Archery mods work in the Morroblivion world space).
Since you modders wisely did not make Morroblivion's NPCs and mobs level with the character I won't have to seek a mod solution for that Oblivion 'feature,'
Yes! I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. Heck by the time Skyrim is out I should be ready to play Morroblivion. lol.
THANKS AGAIN MODDERS!
YOU'RE ALL AWESOME!

I'm sure Morroblivion will be
I'm sure Morroblivion will be an awesome experience for you. Was for me :D
After you install base Morrblivion, check out this mod compilation. It will get you an amazing-looking, sounding, and more efficient Morroblivion in just one download.
Enjoy!