Skip to main content

Hola mi amigos

Submitted by Dooobs on

Been a long time lurker of this mod, but finally got around to downloading and installing, and I gotta say, blew my freaking lid off. Mods of this caliber usually dont make it past the planning stage, the sheer amount of man hours and dedication it must take is quite staggering, you all deserve a huge pat on the back :D

So yep, generic introduction post other then that :)

Should you need any help, Ill try to lend my services best I can. Havent modded in a couple years, but I think I still know the construction set fairly well, ol girl couldnt have changed that much over time. xD

 

P.S Would Active bugs & issues be a good place to put placement inconsistencies? (Hovering stairs, ground mesh holes, etc) or is that more of a major gameplay/mechanic issue type area. Skimmed over it, and it seems to deal with more hardcore issues and the like.

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Thanks for the kind words. Yes, please post any stuff like that in the bugs and issues section so that people can track progress on each problem. The biggest change is Modding in the last few years the use of OBSE and the Construction Set Extender plugin. Links are in the FAQ. They add quite a few new features to the construction set.
Karma: 0 (0 votes)