Simply put, I'm on here because I'm translating PC mods for Morrowind for the original xbox. After seeing Morroblivion, I was wondering if it was possible to take the un-updated version of Morrowind GOTY edition for the original xbox and updating the game engine to be of that like oblivion's.
Either way, while I'm not a modder, what I'm doing people are enjoying as I've uploaded a mod pack which 29 people have downloaded within the span of 2 hours after uploading it.
Since I can't do any modding yet, I am coming here to see if there is a way to take what you guys have done so far and to use it on the xbox version of Morrowind GOTY edition.

also I have about 749 MB's of
also I have about 749 MB's of space to work with here so I'm really hard pressed to find a way to update this game graphics.