Skip to main content

Hello! :)

Submitted by Apav on

Hi guys!

Man I wish I had found this community sooner. I heard about Morroblivion a couple years back when I was helping with several mod projects for Oblivion, but it never peaked my interest unfortunately until now when I truly understand what an amazing community and mod this is!

I really don't understand how this is possible. I work a little bit with the Creation Kit, but my limited modding skills doesn't help me even comprehend how you can get entire landmasses, npcs, items, and quests to be "imported" into another game.  If you have any need of me, please, ask and I will help to the best of my ability :) Thanks for giving me a way to enjoy Morrowind without having to worry about the archaic graphics/mechancis!

Thank you so much. I will be around! :)

Alec

Karma: 0 (0 votes)
Last edited by Apav on 20 Oct 2012 - 03:23.

Hi!)

You can easilly help us in creating NPCs and other stuff, tyou don't need to have previous experience with CK, because ve'we got detailed video tutorial in English ;-)

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Okay I'll look into it :) So the Morroblivion poject fully finished, and you guys are moving to Skywind? I know this isn't the right place to ask, but since I already made a thread.. can you replace the oblivion music with the original morrowind soundtrack? And what about npc voices (not the dialogue, the voices you hear around town). I'm downloading and installing now!!

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

There is a link to a Morrowind Music Replacement at the bottom of the Project Release Thread. And, Morroblivion is not "Complete" or Finished, even though most of the modders have moved on to Skyrim.
Karma: 0 (0 votes)

All adjustments that you are mentioned have been already done.

If you are downloading thermador's complete installation, they are already there.

If you make your own install through all mods you can download them here

[RELZ] Morrowind Voiced Greetings and Combat http://morroblivion.com/forums/morroblivion/mods/2000

Morrowind Music-- 78.6 MB >>> Rename your current Music Folder, then Extract this to your Data Folder <<<
http://www.mediafire.com/file/dxapd0qacppaiut/Morrowind%20Music.rar

Karma: 0 (0 votes)