Skip to main content

Hello!

Submitted by Oblisgr on

Hello,

My name is Lefteris and I am from Greece. 33 years old married Nerd that still plays video games (and shall continue forever!) I m civil engineer in proffecion but as an-employed at them moment I spend my time on work for this project, because I like it.

My favourite game from the TES series was always Morrowind and I was gladly surpized and happy when I saw that this project released Morrowind in Oblivion engine. I always loved the way NPCS worked in Oblivion, the AI packages and the better graphics but also I was always dissaponted from the luck of depth on skills, items etc in Oblivion.

Now I have the opportunity to work on this project, make my favourite Vhanderfell cities have packages and the npcs I spend almost 2 years together, have lives and personalities.

I hope some day you will find the way to create the same mechanics too for Oblivion. I'd like to see the complete skill tree of Morrowind on Oblivion. 

I really miss thrown weapons from the game, but i think there is some reason you removed them. Hopefyully with some oute mod we can still have crossbows (if they ever work as they should).

I really like to build mods and with the help from the people in here I shall work only with mods for Morroblivion from now on. I want to see this project completed, even more than completed!!!

(this was a spike to transform Tamriel Rebuilt maps in Morroblivion) :P

Keep the good work.

 

Karma: 0 (0 votes)
Last edited by Oblisgr on 13 Sep 2012 - 16:41.