Hi my name is Jamie WIlliams, i am a bit out of practice but i used to do quite a bit of programming in C++ and a few other languages, i have experience in quite a few different game engines including UDK and Unity and do a bit of modeling in blender.
I want to do some work in converting oblivion NPC's to skyrim but i have not used tesedit before so it would be nice if someone could mke a streamlined process. Of course if no one does i can allways try to learn tes modding and then reverse engineer the current method from morrowing to skyrim. But please any help and point in the right direction to get started would be appriciated :)
Pm Machine or Clint, they'll
Pm Machine or Clint, they'll point you in the right direction. Also welcome!

Welcome I'm glad you saw my
Welcome :) I'm glad you saw my video!
Currently most of us are working on the Skywind (Morrowind to Skyrim) project. There has been little to no work done on Oblivion NPC's. I would ask Shadow, Clint, Mehh or Alexanderb what we are curently working on with the Skyblivion project. Those are the people (as far as I know) that have been working on it.
As for Skywind, here is the thread you want to start with:
http://morroblivion.com/forums/skywind/skywind-development/2755
To quote Machine, who answered my questions, this is our current obstacle:
I'm not that experienced, so I can't help you any more than leading you in the right direction. Talk to one of the guys I mentioned above to figure out exactly where you're needed. Welcome again Jamman! :D