Skip to main content

Hi long time lurker, What can i do to help?

Submitted by Random Obj3ct on

Hi, I've been following this project for quite some time and decided i should help out.(tried to join earlier but had some problems logging in)

I will Probably be doing more work on skyblivion as i have put countless hours into oblivion and know it far better than morrowind. (playing Morrowind now and enjoying greatly).

I have very little experience modding with the creation kit, but should have no problem learning to do basic tasks that need doing.

as i understand the best place to start would be helping with NPC conversion(fixing the current NPC's which are looking ridiculous atm sounds fairly easy, i can just use UESP to get them looking right).

i look forward to being part of this wonderful project.

edit: looking around it seems like a reasonable place to start would be tweaking current NPC's to look like they did in morrowind (some variation of course) as well as setting them to correct race etc.

 

 

Karma: 0 (0 votes)
Last edited by Random Obj3ct on 16 Jan 2013 - 19:26.

I would highly recommend starting with Skywind, as Skyblivion doesn't really have any leadership at the moment. But hey, if you really wanna start with Skyblivion, I won't stop ya.

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Well, that and the Skyblivion master will be obsolete when Zilav reconverts it.  So all work would be lost that doesn't have to do with meshes or textures.

You could help with the Skywind NPCs.  For that I'd probably talk to Machine.

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

i will certainly work on skywind first. 

what i meant there was that i have fairly limited knowledge of morrowind and will of much greater help in converting oblivion.

my issue at the moment is where should i  begin?

i might have a look around the skywind file and see what i can do. just got to reinstall skyrim and skywind now, Steam thought i wanted to uninstall the entire game when i removed the creation kit to reinstall it. 

 

Karma: 0 (0 votes)