Skip to main content

Hello everyone!

Submitted by Sturmrage on

First time posting, sorry you guys probably get these threads a lot.  Morrowblivion was absolutely AWESOME!  I would like to thank everybody who was involved with Morowblivion, and also everyone working so hard to get Skywind good to go!

 

I was also wondering how close is Skywind to having most of the content there?

Karma: 0 (0 votes)
Last edited by grumpycat on 25 Nov 2013 - 16:50.

months. Most characters/creatures I want done by feb 2014.
New concepts of regions will be longer, and no idea about architecture.

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Thank you I tried morrowblivion years ago when it was not nearly close enough to being done, and I've decided to wait skywind out haha.  Thanks again for all the hard work!

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

I dont wanna be THAT guy but you shouldnt post this stuff in the develop forums.

As far as skywind goes its at around 60%(a guess) but at this point we need to add details to landscape and environments. Stuff like clothing weaps and armors need to be re-modeled too as well as creatures and misc items. Most quests should be added in the following months :) Digital and his gang are working really hard on the quests and thats all I can think off atm.

watching a movie so its hard to focus, again Im sure that everyone appreciates your support and kind words (me included) but its a bit annoying to have topics like this clothing up the forums :)

Karma: 0 (0 votes)