Skip to main content

Hey

Submitted by Didact1 on
Hey Im Didact and I love Morrowind and Oblivion... I've finished both Vanilla versions I would never play them without mods, Im also an experienced modder in Morrowind though weaker in Oblivion since im not familier with some things... Looking foward to contributions.
Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Are you familiar with the CS? I could use some help.
Karma: 0 (0 votes)

I'm VERY familer with the Morrowind version and some of its scripting capabilities but Oblivion I'm still learning the more advance stuff like quests and scripting though I have done minor scripting such as only recently when I found out that Keening and Sunder do not have enchantments and their enchantments are such impossible in Oblivion, I made a script which gives me these fortified attributes when I hold these weapons :) but overall yeah im pretty familier :) how can i help?
Karma: 0 (0 votes)

I require help in a fairly simple task. I am making\converting meshes for creatures but can not test them in game. I need someone to add them via the construction set and test them out ingame. Start with this if you are interested: http://morroblivion.com/forums/morroblivion/mods/661
Karma: 0 (0 votes)

sure, i'll get right on it, ill also test out that nix hound and report back on it, ill let u know about the nix hound on the appropriate thread
Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Hi Kelly, welcome to Morroblivion, although it would be better to make new topics of your own rather than adding a post to a totally unrelated topic. What are you playing? Are you playing Morroblivion?
Karma: 0 (0 votes)