Skip to main content

Kudos! :D

Submitted by Kyrilla on

Hi eloth and all,

I just wanna say - I discovered Skywind and your pages a few days ago and have been so enthusiastic about it since installing it. Yes, it's crashing now and then, I had to deactivate Apachiis hair which I love so much to be able to play a female Nord; the npc's are mostly naked ^^ and so on, BUT:

BOYS, WHAT A GREAT WORK!!! KUDOS to you!!!

I was playing Morrowind for a very long time, then Oblivion, Nehrim and Skyrim and was sad all should be over now. But then... I saw Skywalk. Have to admit that I know much of Morrowind's landscape and story still by heart b/c I love to make screenshots (as I also did in Skyrim) and I wrote a little "picture" love story between my char Kyrilla and that soldier Fjorgeir which still is not finished today (I hoped to get new screenies of Skywalk for this.. heehee). And what I see in your Mod is just astonishing; you really really resurrected it in every pot, stone, tree, street, npc!!! SO wow!! :D

Maybe I should post few bugs I found till now for I was eager to explore Solstheim (for instance: Aaahrgh - no way out of the Mead Hall Thirsk, door won't open from inside! I'm damned to drink mead and sing songs with those naked Nords in there for eternity...) but hope I will not make double posts. Sorry if so and excuse my English, I'm from Germany. :) THANKS so much and keep on that glorious work!

Kyrilla (born 1970 ^^)

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Solstheim hasn't been worked on yet so that's probably the reason :)

And your English is pretty good! Apart from calling it Skywallk instead of Skywind :P

Karma: 0 (0 votes)