Skip to main content

Converting from F3 to FNV

Submitted by Vivec on

Since tes nexus already has a mod exactly like this except the mod merges Fallout 3 and Fallout New Vegas instead of Morrowind and Oblivion would I be allowed to upload a mod on tes nexus that uses Fallout 3 resources for a Fallout New Vegas mod as long as I make it require Fallout 3?

Karma: 0 (0 votes)
Last edited by Vivec on 2 Jul 2011 - 14:45.

Vivec

Since tes nexus already has a mod exactly like this except the mod merges Fallout 3 and Fallout New Vegas instead of Morrowind and Oblivion would I be allowed to upload a mod on tes nexus that uses Fallout 3 resources for a Fallout New Vegas mod as long as I make it require Fallout 3?

hi what mod is that merges Fallout 3 and Fallout New Vegas??

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

This is a mega old thread, but it is called "A Requiem for the Capital Wasteland"

Never played it myself, but it has good reviews, and is pretty much complete as I understand it: http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=41480

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

hi

this mod has been hidden or deleted from the new vegas nexus

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Would you please be so kind as to read the entirety of this thread:

http://morroblivion.com/forums/the-lounge/off-topic/2484

It explains all about the removal.  Also, just so everyone knows, I am attempting an upload to google docs, and hopefully it will be finished in the near future, though I don't know what I'll do about that 5 GB limit.  I may just end up creating two google accounts.

Karma: 0 (0 votes)