Hi! I got a school assignment to make a sort of streetcorner, real or fiction. I picked Vivec mostly to honor the memories from the good old days. Im just wondering if you have any tips or tricks on how I should do to make a good model.
Im still very green on 3d modeling so probobly anything you can help come up with is a great help ^^

Well seeing as Vivec was
Well seeing as Vivec was pretty simple, you might have to come up with your own details to make it more interesting, although there are some pretty cool elements you can play with like the big curved support collumns, the rampways, bridges, water fountains, flags and those tacked on wooden ramps down to the boat travelers.
As for tips and tricks, depends what software your using I suppose. I use 3ds max so if your using that I might be able to suggest some things, if you post pics of bits you need help on. But if not it'd be best to stick with whatever software youve learnt on so far.