I have seen it today)) It is greatfull, isnt it?!
))) Hobbit just a tale more
))) Hobbit just a tale more than lord)
The movie and the story line
The movie and the story line were as good as expected. It did make me feel I was watching a TES Game due to the clipping of objects. Swords moving trough objects is not funny to watch’s.
Meanwhile in Soviet
Meanwhile in Soviet Russia... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6m0l3Yr1B50 :D
Unexpectedly
It was unexpectedly good film.Desolation of Smaug is coming in march 2013
Golden Phoenix wrote
Golden PhoenixMeanwhile in Soviet Russia... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6m0l3Yr1B50 :D
it was a wonderful theatre production :D
and above all by the book.
Peter Jackson's movies I really like, like a modern adaptation to Lord of the Ring Trilogy.
Waiting for The Hobbit: There and Back Again :-)

Awesome movie, though I think
Awesome movie, though I think I liked Lord of The Rings a little better.