Active forum posts
- [COMPLETED - WEAPON CONCEPT] Fang of Hanyekhtnamet
- [COMPLETED - WEAPON CONCEPT] Fang of Hanyekhtnamet
- [COMPLETED - WEAPON CONCEPT] Bonemold bow and arrows
- [COMPLETED - WEAPON CONCEPT] Bonemold bow and arrows
- [COMPLETED - ARMOR CONCEPT] Steel Shield
- [COMPLETED - ARMOR CONCEPT] Steel Shield
- [COMPLETED - ARMOR CONCEPT] Ebony shield (Dunmer Noble)
- [COMPLETED - ARMOR CONCEPT] Ebony shield (Dunmer Noble)
- [COMPLETED - WEAPON CONCEPT] Expanded imperial set
- [COMPLETED - WEAPON CONCEPT] Expanded imperial set
- [COMPLETED - ENVIRONMENT CONCEPT]The Nine Divines - stained glass
- [CODING][CREATION KIT]Wanting to help and learn.
- [CODING][CREATION KIT]Wanting to help and learn.
- [WIP/REL] Morroblivion + T.I.E.
- [WIP/REL] Morroblivion + T.I.E.
- [Creation Kit][Coding][Quests] Long-time Elder Scrolls fan wanting to get involved!
- [Creation Kit][Coding][Quests] Long-time Elder Scrolls fan wanting to get involved!
- [Landscaping Department] Fine artist willing to learn and help
- [Landscaping Department] Fine artist willing to learn and help
- [MUSIC] [SFX] Composer/Producer. Sound Engineer and Design
- [MUSIC] [SFX] Composer/Producer. Sound Engineer and Design
- [Animation] Looking to help out where I can
- [Animation] Looking to help out where I can
- [Landscaping]+[No Skill] Looking to build some interiors
- [Landscaping]+[No Skill] Looking to build some interiors
