Active forum posts
- COMPLETED [Writing] Long time fan and storyteller looking to help :)
- COMPLETED [Writing] Long time fan and storyteller looking to help :)
- COMPLETED (NEEDS SKILLS) Landscape design
- COMPLETED (NEEDS SKILLS) Landscape design
- COMPLETED (NO SHOW) Let me help!
- COMPLETED (NO SHOW) Let me help!
- COMPLETED [3D]Modeler looking to join!
- COMPLETED [3D]Modeler looking to join!
- COMPLETED (NO SHOW for now)would love to help with miscellaneous tasks
- COMPLETED (NO SHOW for now)would love to help with miscellaneous tasks
- COMPLETED [Coding] The reason I want to join
- COMPLETED [Coding] The reason I want to join
- (COMPLETED)[CODING] I want to help!
- (COMPLETED)[CODING] I want to help!
- COMPLETED[SFX] [MUSIC] Audio Engineer looking to help out!
- COMPLETED[SFX] [MUSIC] Audio Engineer looking to help out!
- COMPLETED [WRITING][TRANSLATING] Eager to expand borders.
- COMPLETED [WRITING][TRANSLATING] Eager to expand borders.
- COMPLETED [WRITING, CREATION KIT, NPC CREATION]
- COMPLETED [WRITING, CREATION KIT, NPC CREATION]
- COMPLETED [Scripting/Quests]
- COMPLETED [Scripting/Quests]
- (COMPLETED)[CODING] I C4NZ SCR1PT5 S0M3T1M3S.
- (COMPLETED)[CODING] I C4NZ SCR1PT5 S0M3T1M3S.
- (COMPLETED - NOSHOW)[Translation] From English to French.
