Active forum posts
- (COMPLETE) [3D] Character, Creature & Prop
- (Contacted) [CODING] Application
- (Contacted) [CODING] Application
- (Contacted) [CODING] App
- (Contacted) [CODING] App
- (COMPLETED) [Writing] Application.
- (COMPLETED) [Writing] Application.
- (Contacted) [LANDSCAPING] Small source map maker
- (Contacted) [LANDSCAPING] Small source map maker
- (COMPLETED)[Landscaping] Looking to help any way I can
- (COMPLETED)[Landscaping] Looking to help any way I can
- COMPLETED[QA] Professional QA experience looking to help any way I can
- COMPLETED[QA] Professional QA experience looking to help any way I can
- (COMPLETED) Writing Application
- (COMPLETED) Writing Application
- (Contacted) [coding/game mechanics] zombiecole65
- (Contacted) [coding/game mechanics] zombiecole65
- (COMPLETED)New voice over application
- (COMPLETED)New voice over application
- (Contacted) [3D][TEXTURE][ANIMATION][RIGGING] 3D generalist wants to help!
- (Contacted) [3D][TEXTURE][ANIMATION][RIGGING] 3D generalist wants to help!
- (Contacted) [3D] Modeling or Landscaping
- (Contacted) [3D] Modeling or Landscaping
- (COMPLETED)[WRITING] Looking to volunteer!
- (COMPLETED)[WRITING] Looking to volunteer!
