I came to this site in August of 2010 to experience Morrowind. What I found was a totally decrepit, totally unplayable mess. I set about making it playable. On April 1st 2011 I began a new game in Vvardenfell. Since then:
- I have made 8,106 Saves in 379.58 Hours
- I have completed 373 Quests
- I have freed 117 Slaves
- I have collected 1559 Dwemer Coins and 407 Ash Statues
- I have harvested 1572 Kresh Fiber and 2476 Marshmerrow
- I have killed 134 Vampires and 1033 Cliffracers
I would have to say at this point that I have succeded in making Morroblivion playable. Of course, I have had a little help:
- Thank you to the Queen of the Ashlands, without whom this project would be nothing
- Thank you to Eloth, who has spent more time on Morroblivion than anybody
- Thank you to Hashmi, who is currently the Senior member of this community
- Thank you to Thermador for taking over control of this site
- Thank you to EVERYBODY that has contributed!
I have never Played Morrowind. I don't think most people realize that, or really understand how much of a disadvantage for me that has been. Still, I think I've done OK. I will continue to assemble the Master, as long as people send me things; I am not going to search through the forums for things to include. And, I will come back for Bloodmoon, East Empire Company, and Tribunal. To me, the whole point of Morroblivion is that I can take this same character to Cyrodiil. Cyrodiil is where I really belong. I am not a native of Vvardenfell; I am and always will be an Outlander...

Thank you for all that you
Thank you for all that you have done David! I also remember when Morroblivion was just a barren, unplayayable game.
Good luck to you in Cyrodiil, and come back and visit because I still have to send you my Voice files when I'm done ;)