12%. PC players are dying out it seems when reading the Bethesda selling data.
I would have proudly joined this rare league, sound and compute power well-prepared. Seeing dragons, water running down the roof, staff and sword ready, ignore the usually boring main quest to breathe Skyrim air and mood.
Not that I would expect Morro to return. Morro was...different, a world so unexpected and intense, you would believe every stone and word, not because of the graphics but its atmosphere.
But steam? Gladly I buy the game, and every Euro is spent well given the wonderful work Bethesda has done over all these years. I would pay more. But let me walk in the store and get my DVD, return home, and enjoy the game.
Can it be that there is not a clever freak out there who has an idea of how to install a genious copy protection? Or is it all about knowing the customers now, checking their habits, their lives, what they do and like.
No Skyrim. Sorry Bethesda. Still I admire you for Morro.

I know how you feel,
I know how you feel, TheWhisperingofRain (cool name btw), though I would still reccomend you buy SKyrim.
I had a Skyrim party on the 10th / 11th. I had two friends bring their 360s and one bring a ps3, and I bought it for PC. All preordered it, all bought a copy. We got home around 1:00am. It was not intll around 8:00am the next morning that I got Skyrim to work. Steam spent 6+ hours downloading the game, then had corrupt files. It was wretched. I watched my friends play the games effortlessly for hours, while steam prevented me from doing so. Uggg. So yes, I still hate steam, but I think Skyrim is worth it. It seems that if you run Skyrim in offline mode, you can exit steam and play it steam free from then on, which I do.
ps. I'm not positive, but I'm pretty sure putting games on steam really doesn't prevent hacking and game stealing anyway. Blech.