Pages

52 posts / 0 new
Last post
qwertyasdfgh
qwertyasdfgh's picture
Morroblivion v0.65 Changelog and Planning

Mods to be included in upcoming Morroblivion update:

Mods that I'm considering to include, but want to check out first:

Current changelog for v0.65 master (most of these changes were done back in 2015-2016):

Enhancements:
- Revised the stats of all armor pieces, bringing them to a single standard.
- Separated Indoril Greaves and Boots and added Indoril Greaves as a new item.
- Renamed regular unenchanted versions of Her Hand's Armor to High Indoril Armor.
- New models for Trollbone armor set.
- Restored all potions which were left out during original conversion.
- Checks for OBSE and other error detection moved to Oblivion's main menu.
- Quest "Dwemer Bone" will now be returned to "unfinished" in journal once the second part of the quest is triggered.
- It is now possible to rent a room in Mournhold, The Winged Guar tavern. (Brainslasher)
- Previously unused diseases can now be contracted from various creatures.
- Ilmeni Dren's house changed to "public place" until proper AI packages for Vivec City are made.
- Tweaks to AI in Sadrith Mora.
- Adjusted skill requirements for Conjuration spells. (Brainslasher)
- Added the fire damage script to open flames. (Brainslasher)
- Added more spare lockpicks to the game. (Brainslasher)
- Changed conditions in Morroblivion initial quest to make it compatible with Oblivion's alternative start mods.

Bugfixes:
- Mining Stalhrim now has 100% success rate.
- Fixed Champion fight script. (Brainslasher)
- Fixed some errors in East Empire Company: Missing Supply Ship quest. (Brainslasher)
- Fixed several bugs in "Ahnassi, a Special Friend" quest. (Brainslasher)
- Restored the ability to craft custom Snow Bear\Wolf armor. (Brainslasher)
- Fixed several bugs in "Tul's Escape" quest, restoring all possible endings.
- Fixed several bugs with selling items to the Museum of Artifacts.
- Enchanted belts which need it will now use Cast When Used enchantments.
- Galbedir will now correcly leave her post during "Mages Guild: Fake Soul Gem" quest.
- Removed the unnecessary disposition boosts from faction quests: FG, TG, MG, IL.
- Fixed health values of Trueflame and Hopesfire.
- Fixed "beliefs" dialogue topic not appearing under certain conditions during "A Show of Power" quest. (Brainslasher)
- Fixed the possibility to start "Rite of the Wolf Giver" quest before it's supposed to. (llde)
- Fixed riekling combat stats. (Brainslasher)
- Removed non-quest dialogue from Radac Stungnthumz.
- Fixed being unable to continue "The Disappearance of Captain Carius" quest under certain circumstances.
- NPCs will now properly surrender during duels in "Armor Repair Debts" and "Ondres Nerano's Slanders" quests.
- It is no longer possible to receive Imperial Legion quest for finding Chrysamere before returning Lord's Mail.
- Fixed a bug where player sometimes wasn't advanced in Imperial Legion upon returning Chrysamere.
- Cliff Racers will no longer follow player into interiors, to prevent potential issues.
- Fixed issue with Tarvyn Faren not following the player during his related quest.
- Fixed a bug when curing kwama queen during "Hlaalu Stronghold" quest wasn't properly updating the quest.
- Fixed a bug with House Hlaalu members being hostile during "Telvanni at Odirniran" quest for House Hlaalu.
- Fixed an issue with the effect from Fork of Horripilation sometimes being stuck on the player after Sheogorath's quest is completed.
- Fixed an issue where Bloodmoon MQ wasn't advancing after "Rebellion at Frostmoth" quest. (Brainslasher)
- Removed the script that would kill all Horkers (the actual dead Horkers were added in v064, they're not ALL supposed to die) and made them respawn. (Brainslasher)
- Added Morrowind sounds to various creatures. (Brainslasher)
- Made the Tusked Bristleback use the converted Morrowind Model which is more in line with what the Rieklings are riding. (Brainslasher)
- Added the float script to various containers and fixed an ugly visual bug in the script that would make the objects snap back every few seconds because of the broken SetAtStart function. (Brainslasher)
- Removed boar meat from Riekling loot and added common jewelry to their levelled list. (Brainslasher)
- The Khajiit follower from Siege of Fort Firemoth will now disappear after the Quest is completed. (Brainslasher)
- Fixed a bug in the FbmwCO10 Quest that miscounted the dead Spriggans because of their Revival abilities and thus would advance the quest prematurely. (Brainslasher)
- Fixed some of Yagrum Bagarn's dialogue, now he'll talk about all the topics he's supposed to. (Brainslasher)
- Fixed some of Crassius Curio's dialogue which would leave you with no topics to select. (Brainslasher)
- Made it possible for Nibani Maesa to talk about the Redoran Hortator topic. (Brainslasher)
- Tribunal Main Quest will now start when player becomes Hlaalu Grandmaster. (Brainslasher)
- Fixed a wrong choice during "A Star is Born" quest. (Brainslasher)
- Several fixes for Vivec dialogue during MQ12. (mi6c)
- Restored missing alchemy effects to Spore Pod.
- Fixed multiple spelling errors in object names.
- Corrected position of some misplaced objects.

Resource changes:
- Tweaked InUVULUintUcenterU02.nif to make it line up with the rest of the tileset, closing small gaps in several Ancestral Tombs.
- Fixed collision on 7 pieces of Daedric tileset, which were facing the wrong way.
- Fixed collision on Vivec's Foreign Quarter and Vivec Palace meshes.
- Restored temporary collision meshes for Bloodmoon creatures.
- Included CS-generated facegen textures for Morroblivion NPCs (this may or may not improve game performance).

Edited by: qwertyasdfgh on 01/27/2020 - 06:49
Diana TES GotH
Diana TES GotH's picture
Sweet

Sweet

ponyrider0
ponyrider0's picture
Contributor
Excellent work.  Sorry for

Excellent work.  Sorry for not being of more help earlier....  it took me a while to find these old links, but maybe they will still help you in compiling all the bugfixes released since v64:

- PDF/spreadsheet containing all mods incorporated into Morroblivion Unofficial Patch as well as direct URL links to download each of those component mods: https://tesrenewal.com/files/unofficial_morroblivion_patch_-...

- List of active bugs and fixes from 2017: https://tesrenewal.com/forums/morroblivion-problems/active-m...

- List of hotfixes for additional bugs found since last unofficial patch release on first post: https://tesrenewal.com/forums/morroblivion-mod-releases/rel-...

- Also, the last released version of Morroblivion Fixes before it was merged into Unofficial Patch: https://tesrenewal.com/forums/morroblivion-mod-releases/old-...

qwertyasdfgh
qwertyasdfgh's picture
ponyrider0 wrote:

ponyrider0 wrote:

Excellent work.  Sorry for not being of more help earlier....  it took me a while to find these old links, but maybe they will still help you in compiling all the bugfixes released since v64:

- PDF/spreadsheet containing all mods incorporated into Morroblivion Unofficial Patch as well as direct URL links to download each of those component mods: https://tesrenewal.com/files/unofficial_morroblivion_patch_-...

- List of active bugs and fixes from 2017: https://tesrenewal.com/forums/morroblivion-problems/active-m...

- List of hotfixes for additional bugs found since last unofficial patch release on first post: https://tesrenewal.com/forums/morroblivion-mod-releases/rel-...

- Also, the last released version of Morroblivion Fixes before it was merged into Unofficial Patch: https://tesrenewal.com/forums/morroblivion-mod-releases/old-...

Thanks, these will be helpful.

Prince-Moth
Prince-Moth's picture
Hey! I wanted to do it all

Hey! I wanted to do it all myself! With the list, I terribly disagree with you:
1) "Clothing Galore and More Better Good Clothes" - Do it for now as a separate mod. I assure you, this is a stupid idea. People use different body replacer.
2) "Universal Cast-When-Used System" - It is extremely doubtful. Leave it as a separate mod.
3) "Signy Signposts" - need to discuss.
4) "Morroblivion Voice Acting mod" - Need to clarify.
5) " facegen textures for Morroblivion" - Need to clarify.

I really want the mod remained a remake of the original game, but not copy Skywind. I think this is the best idea that will leave the mod competitive. Therefore, be careful with plugins. With regards to models and textures - trust me. I have already redid their huge amount.
What would you like from you:
1) To put in order the BSA-files: that texture creatures were in the folder "creatures".
2) AI-Package.
3) Clean the trash.

qwertyasdfgh
qwertyasdfgh's picture
Prince-Moth wrote:

Prince-Moth wrote:

1) "Clothing Galore and More Better Good Clothes" - Do it for now as a separate mod. I assure you, this is a stupid idea. People use different body replacer.

The most used body replacers are Roberts's male and HGEC (and it's variations) female. For more exotic ones patches can be made. Also, majority of clothing pieces can be used with any body without graphical issues.

Quote:

2) "Universal Cast-When-Used System" - It is extremely doubtful. Leave it as a separate mod.

Why?

Quote:

5) " facegen textures for Morroblivion" - Need to clarify.

It's a function in CS, used for vanilla Oblivion NPCs, but very rarely in mods. Some people say it can improve performance slightly.

Quote:

With regards to models and textures - trust me. I have already redid their huge amount.

Like which ones? Did you redo them from scratch? Can you show a couple of examples?

Quote:

3) Clean the trash.

Care to elaborate?

Prince-Moth
Prince-Moth's picture
1) I know. I use them myself.

1) I know. I use them myself. Even made for them an excellent texture. And what clothes replacer do you want to use?
2) Really need it?
5) Few who use vanilla faces. I am already working on a OCO Patch. Perhaps there will be even high-quality beards
Most textures are not mine. I replaced the textures:
• Telvanni
• Vivec
• Redoran
• Imperial
• Dwemer
• Daedric
• Mournhold
And many others...
I change apartment, therefore i will take screenshots later.
3) I can do it myself.

qwertyasdfgh
qwertyasdfgh's picture
         I know. I use them

I know. I use them myself.

So what's the problem?

Really need it?

Um, yes. Without it enchantments are broken.

I change apartment, therefore i will take screenshots later.

Alright, I'll wait.

I can do it myself.

Okay...

Prince-Moth
Prince-Moth's picture
By the way, instead of a

By the way, instead of a "Morroblivion Voice Acted Mod" it is better to use a original morrowind voice.

Prince-Moth
Prince-Moth's picture
I remember that some clothing

I remember that some clothing replacers is buggy. Offer your replacers, and I will test them carefully. 

qwertyasdfgh
qwertyasdfgh's picture
       By the way, instead of

By the way, instead of a "Morroblivion Voice Acted Mod" it is better to use a original morrowind voice.

Everything there was is already used.

I remember that some clothing replacers is buggy. Offer your replacers, and I will test them carefully.

Links are in the first post

Prince-Moth
Prince-Moth's picture
I like, for example, the

I like, for example, the original voice. What should I do then?

qwertyasdfgh
qwertyasdfgh's picture
Prince-Moth wrote:

Prince-Moth wrote:

I like, for example, the original voice. What should I do then?

What "original voice" do you like? There is none, it never existed. The only voiced lines from Morrowind are short topics NPC say outside of dialogue mode, and these are included in Morrowind_ob - Conversation.esp.

New voices are provided as a separate BSA file. If you don't like them, don't install it and enjoy the silence.

DaggerfallTeam
DaggerfallTeam's picture
Donor
Agreed :P

Agreed :P

Edit: Signy Signposts should defiantly be added into the Master, It does provide a much needed facelift!

Prince-Moth
Prince-Moth's picture
I'll do that if they remain

I'll do that if they remain optional.

ponyrider0
ponyrider0's picture
Contributor
I have one concern about

I have one concern about merging graphic replacer mods which require an ESP: by merging them into the ESM, you permanently change the record and make it incompatible with any ported Vanilla Morrowind mods which might be ported in the future.  Of course, this can usually be solved by making a compatibility mod to revert the records back to vanilla Morrowind settings... it is not a deal-breaker, but just something to be aware of future consequences.

qwertyasdfgh
qwertyasdfgh's picture
ponyrider0 wrote:

ponyrider0 wrote:

I have one concern about merging graphic replacer mods which require an ESP: by merging them into the ESM, you permanently change the record and make it incompatible with any ported Vanilla Morrowind mods which might be ported in the future.  Of course, this can usually be solved by making a compatibility mod to revert the records back to vanilla Morrowind settings... it is not a deal-breaker, but just something to be aware of future consequences.

Sorry, I don't quite understand. Can you give an example?

Oblisgr
Oblisgr's picture
Nice to hear that.

Nice to hear that.

Unfortunately i am not able to help for the moment, but there is always that "khuul npc package" of me, if you want to mess with it and add it to your new release.

I can send your the file if you like.

ponyrider0
ponyrider0's picture
Contributor
qwertyasdfgh wrote:

qwertyasdfgh wrote:

Many Morrowind Graphic Replacer mods use a method called "plugin-less replacement" where the mesh and texture files are replaced with new files using the exact same filename, and the ESM is not modified.  By doing this, any mods which add new records that reference these vanilla filenames will automatically be updated with the graphic replacers.

ESP-based graphic replacers use new mesh/texture files that have different filenames and an ESP which modifies records to point to the new filenames.  If ESP-based graphic replacers are merged into the ESM, then future plugin-less replacers will need a compatibility ESP to reset modified records to point back to the original vanilla mesh/texture filenames.  This is not a big deal especially since there is already filename mangling that happens due to a difference in naming schemes between Morrowind and Oblivion engines.  It is just something to keep in mind.

(edited for more clarity - 1/28/19)

Prince-Moth
Prince-Moth's picture
You do not know where this

You do not know where this armor? Who to contact to return it to the mod?

Puddles
Puddles's picture
I....think I might have an

I....think I might have an updated/fixed version of my  More Better Good Clothes mod, I'm not absolutely sure. I need to compare what I uploaded to the version in my WIP folder. Regarding the body textures, a converter exists that can fit all the clothes to the vanilla body/textures if necessary (at least for the HGEC ones, because there ARE alternatives for female bodies like RF, etc.), but I'm not willing to take the time to fit the male clothes back to vanilla male. It's not hard, but it's time-consuming, and Robert Male is really the only well-supported male texture type there is.

DaggerfallTeam
DaggerfallTeam's picture
Donor
When will v065 be released,

When will v065 be released, Any target date?

I've been working on the Balmora Path Grids and have half of it Completed, I might be able to complete them if time is willing. Mainly depends on the release window for v065. Here are some screenshots

Prince-Moth
Prince-Moth's picture
Prince-Moth wrote:

Prince-Moth wrote:

>:-0

MadViking
MadViking's picture
ponyrider0 wrote:

ponyrider0 wrote:

qwertyasdfgh wrote:

Many Morrowind Graphic Replacer mods use a method called "plugin-less replacement" where the mesh and texture files are replaced with new files using the exact same filename, and the ESM is not modified.  By doing this, any mods which add new records that reference these vanilla filenames will automatically be updated with the graphic replacers.

ESP-based graphic replacers use new mesh/texture files that have different filenames and an ESP which modifies records to point to the new filenames.  If ESP-based graphic replacers are merged into the ESM, then future plugin-less replacers will need a compatibility ESP to reset modified records to point back to the original vanilla mesh/texture filenames.  This is not a big deal especially since there is already filename mangling that happens due to a difference in naming schemes between Morrowind and Oblivion engines.  It is just something to keep in mind.

(edited for more clarity - 1/28/19)

Although in many cases it is possible to just use the assets/textures and rename them to have the same names as the originals, and then not need an .esp. Of course when there are multiple textures whereas the original mesh only used one, this becomes harder.

qwertyasdfgh
qwertyasdfgh's picture
  Unfortunately i am not able

Unfortunately i am not able to help for the moment, but there is always that "khuul npc package" of me, if you want to mess with it and add it to your new release.

Thank you, I've added it to the list.

Ok, I understand what you mean now, but it seems like a very situational problem, honestly. I think it can be corrected manually, if needed.

No, sorry. Looks like a WIP screenshot, you sure it was actually released?

I....think I might have an updated/fixed version of my  More Better Good Clothes mod, I'm not absolutely sure.

Thank you. Please, share it, if you find it.

When will v065 be released, Any target date?

I've been working on the Balmora Path Grids and have half of it Completed, I might be able to complete them if time is willing. Mainly depends on the release window for v065. Here are some screenshots

I'm hoping to finish it in March, but such things are always hard to predict. I welcome all contributions and can wait for you to finish, if necessary.

Prince-Moth
Prince-Moth's picture
This screenshot causes my

This screenshot causes my confusion.

asteriasennall
asteriasennall's picture
Hi, Qwertyasdfgh!

Hi, Qwertyasdfgh!

I remember years ago, I believe around the time you released your Silt Strider Overhaul mod, that you were planning to add wild Silt Striders to be encountered in the ashlands. Were you going to include those in the next update?

Best regards,

Jess

Puddles
Puddles's picture
asteriasennall wrote:

asteriasennall wrote:

Hi, Qwertyasdfgh!

I remember years ago, I believe around the time you released your Silt Strider Overhaul mod, that you were planning to add wild Silt Striders to be encountered in the ashlands. Were you going to include those in the next update?

Best regards,

Jess

The vanilla Silt Strider is actually an animated static model. HOWEVER...I converted the Wild Silt Strider model/animations from Tamriel Rebuilt a few years back. It has working collision, but if you try to place them indoors or in city streets, there are ISSUES. The collision is extremely convoluted to allow you to walk between the Silt Strider's legs, etc. Still, someone might find some use for them.

AttachmentSize
File siltstrider.7z662.98 KB
asteriasennall
asteriasennall's picture
Super-cool! Thank you for

Super-cool! Thank you for sharing, Puddles!

I'll definitely try it out. Always loved Silt Striders :)

Puddles
Puddles's picture
Yeah, they're really

Yeah, they're really distinctive. I love the sound they make.

qwertyasdfgh
qwertyasdfgh's picture
I remember years ago, I

Yeah, I have wild silt striders working. I'll release them probably around the same time as v0.65, but not as part of the master - it's a separate mod.

TooN0ble
TooN0ble's picture
It is excellent news to me,

It is excellent news to me, to see that 0.65 is being worked on. Eagerly awaiting its release. :)

MadViking
MadViking's picture
TooN0ble wrote:

TooN0ble wrote:

It is excellent news to me, to see that 0.65 is being worked on. Eagerly awaiting its release. :)

Sadly, given the fact that we've not seen a single update on this since February, and the suggested release in March obviously never happened, I fear a long (permanent?) wait... 

Specialkidd5
Specialkidd5's picture
Hey, big fan of the whole TES

Hey, big fan of the whole TES Renewal teams, been playing morroblivion for a long time now. I recently got into modding and wanted to get your input on a balmora expansion that I've created. Adds several merchants, added a sewer system with a few custom subspaces (lot of passive storytelling), added a few stick up men in secluded areas of balmora, added a dock, added leveled window entrances on every building that made sense. I want to do this for all cities and wanted to get some pointers or critique of my work. I'm new to this whole thing so if this is in the wrong area I apologize. Can I send my mod to you directly for some advice or should I upload it to the mods section?

qwertyasdfgh
qwertyasdfgh's picture
Yes, just upload it in the

Yes, just upload it in the mod forum.

Prince-Moth
Prince-Moth's picture
Hey guys! I'm still alive.

Hey guys! I'm still alive.

Diana TES GotH
Diana TES GotH's picture
@qwertyasdfgh

@qwertyasdfgh
I'm no longer able to perform searches through the forum. I finally found your tutorial [Tutorial] Fixing collision meshes for Morroblivion (Basic) and [WIP] Fixing collision for statics after reading several other articles, but being able to perform a simple search again would be nice. What has changed with the server that it is no longer available?

qwertyasdfgh
qwertyasdfgh's picture
I have no idea, I don't

I have no idea, I don't manage the server. You should ask thermador about that.

Search doesn't work for me as well, it just links to an empty page.

H4X0R46
H4X0R46's picture
The fifth trial quest is

The fifth trial quest is bugged out, need console commands to get through it. So there's a good thing to add if possible. I saved this comment from the forum into a txt file to correct this error on all my playthroughs.

"

getquestrunning fbmwMQAllHortandNer
If the result is 0, type:

startquest fbmwMQAllHortandNer
Wait 10 seconds, and then type:

getstage fbmwMQAllHortandNer
The result should now be 30, 40 or 50.  If it's 30 or 40, then wait another 10 seconds and type that command again.  Once it's 50, then go talk to the Archcanon Tholer Saryoni.  If the stage is still 0 or if the first getquestrunning command result was 1.0, then type this:

setstage fbmwMQAllHortandNer 50
Hopefully, you can now advance the quest.  Please let me know the results.  That way, I can try to track down what happened and fix the bug."

H4X0R46
H4X0R46's picture
Also, Ghostgate is solid so

Also, Ghostgate is solid so you to turn off collisions using the "tcl" command to go through it currently.

qwertyasdfgh
qwertyasdfgh's picture
1.) I'm assuming it should've

1.) I'm assuming it should've been fixed in Morroblivion Unofficial Patch, which is getting merged.

2.) Read here

Aspjerger
Aspjerger's picture
I'm sorry to be that guy but

I'm sorry to be that guy but is there any new estimate when 0.65 might drop?

qwertyasdfgh
qwertyasdfgh's picture
I can't give you any

I can't give you any estimates, unfortunately. It always takes longer than expected.

subtledoctor
subtledoctor's picture
qwertyasdfgh wrote:

qwertyasdfgh wrote:

Prince-Moth wrote:

Why?

One reason: it is not compatible with hotkey mods.  Certainly not with my current favorite, "Hotkey Casting Updated..." maybe not with "Enhanced Hotkeys" either?

I had to disable UCWUS in my current .064 game and use Oblivionized Enchants instead (and ignore some of the more broken items that result - there aren't that many).  IMHO if you do any kind of spellcasting in these games, a good hotkey mod is vital.  If players have to choose between Morroblivion and using a hotkey-expansion mod, that would be a Bad Thing.

qwertyasdfgh
qwertyasdfgh's picture
subtledoctor wrote:

subtledoctor wrote:

One reason: it is not compatible with hotkey mods.

How exactly?

subtledoctor
subtledoctor's picture
My hotkey mod lets me

My hotkey mod lets me directly cast a number of spells via bound keys. Stuff I cast quickly, like touch attack, ranged attack, detect life, invisibility, shield, levitate, heal self, heal other, etc. I bind those to keys near WASD, like Z, X, C, V, Alt, Ctrl, Tab, Q, etc. Very conveniently, if I have a spell chosen from menus in my normal 'R' slot, the hotkeys won't change that. So for example, if I want to sneak ip and summon an atronach behind someone, I can queue up the summon spell; then I can quickly cast shield and invisibility as needed, but the summon spell will still be queued, so I can just hit R at the appropriate time. 

No muss, no fuss, no fiddling around. It's beautiful. 

The abilities granted by UCWUS items, firstly, cannot be bound to hotkeys. So right off the bat they are less convenient. Moreover, if I have one queued up in my R slot, casting a spell bia hotkey will replace the item ability. Because it's not a normal spell, it doesn't stay selected. So to use the abilities, I have to pause and go back to the menus, go to the spells screen, find the item ability, yadda yadda. I ended up just never using those abilities. 

In concept, I'd much rather have a ring that lets me cast fireballs than a boring ring of fire resistance. But in practice, if I don't use those fireballs, it's no better than an unenchanted ring. So I'd rather have the boring ring of fire resistance. 

I don't know if there's a solution, and I doubt anyone is going to make one. I just know I like having the option to choose between the UCWUS .esp and the Oblivionized Enchants .esp.

(I suppose, if you incorporate UCWUS but it can be overridden by activating Oblivionized Enchants later in the order, then this is moot. I don't know if that will work...)

IBSammy
IBSammy's picture
Hi, I'm new to the site...so

Hi, I'm new to the site...so I was just wondering, is it worth waiting for v.65 and it's fixes to come out, or should I be okay to start a game on v.64 and update it?

qwertyasdfgh
qwertyasdfgh's picture
You are trying to treat cast

You are trying to treat cast-when-used items as spells, which they are not - they're items. If you want to hotkey them, you need to hotkey them as items (like a sword).

Hi, I'm new to the site...so I was just wondering, is it worth waiting for v.65 and it's fixes to come out, or should I be okay to start a game on v.64 and update it?

You can update just fine. No point in waiting if you want to play now.

subtledoctor
subtledoctor's picture
qwertyasdfgh wrote:You are

qwertyasdfgh wrote:

You are trying to treat cast-when-used items as spells, which they are not - they're items. If you want to hotkey them, you need to hotkey them as items (like a sword).

Right - it's not a problem with the mod, per se, it's just a problem with the Oblivion engine, because it is not well-equipped to deal with items that cast spells.  In fact there are almost no such items in the vanilla game, apart from scrolls.  Whereas, with UCWUS, you can have such items in every armor slot.  Hotkey mods weren't built to handle such a thing.

So my point is not that UCWUS does anything wrong; this is is not a critique.  It's a point about choice.  The odd person here and there might prefer to use Oblivionized Enchants.  Or might prefer to use UCWUS in one playthrough, and Oblivionized Enchants in another. If you're telling me that we will never have the option to use Oblivionized Enchants with Morroblivion 0.65+... well, I would urge you to reconsider that decision.

llde
llde's picture
Contributor
Using Oblivionized Enchants

Using Oblivionized Enchants probably couldn't be used directly with UCWS merged into master, but it should be easily adaptable.

subtledoctor
subtledoctor's picture
llde wrote:Using Oblivionized

llde wrote:

Using Oblivionized Enchants probably couldn't be used directly with UCWS merged into master, but it should be easily adaptable.

That of course would be fine too. I was only worried that Oblivionized Enchants is unmaintained and unadaptable. I’m just advocating to preserve maximum choice for players... the particular method for doing so is less important. ;)

Pages