So I was thinking of trying Morroblivion again but after all the problems I had to go through the first time I tried it when it was just being made I´m gonna be a bit more cautious and ask a few questions if it´s alright with you guys...
1. Does using any other mods for Oblivion like MMM or OOO cause any conflicts?
2. Have you added most or any of the side quests or just the main quest so far?
3. I think I read somewhere that you guys have taken care of most of the problems like the invisble limbs or the giant yellow exclamation boxes everywhere is that true?
4. Is the whole land there? No areas where I can fall through the world?
5. Are the creatures or any quests from Tribunal and Bloodmoon made or are you guys planning on doing those after you finish up Morrowind?
Those are pretty much my only concerns so if anyone could answer them that would be awesome.
Thanks in advance and good luck with finishing up this amazing mod.
Alright
Alright cool thanks I´ll definitely try it out again.

1. Does using any other mods