http://www.mediafire.com/?nq8a4j1b18f5p8u
Updated 10-1-11
Final version up to make use of the great Icons done by Darth South who has done some great icons for all the clothing now! Belts and no belts versions are both available in the download package. This version NEEDs V44 of Morroblivion to show the proper Icons in your inventory.
Updated 9-26-11
This newest version contains 2 esps. If you use the HGEC female body replacer in your game AND use the medium bottom then use the "Belts" version of the esp and discard the nobelts version. If you DO NOT use the hgec body replacer or use other than the medium bottom use the no belts version. This version fixes some bugs and clipping it also adds 3 new robes that were missed in earlier versions and corrects an invisible pair of pants as well as adds a female hands version of the slave/prisoner wrist irons. Also included are the new icons created by Darthsouth and included in V43 of the morrowind_ob.esm so you MUST be up to V43 for the correct icons to appear in your inventory screen.
This will be the last version I release of the female clothing other than esp updates should Darthsouth create any more clothing Icons unless someone finds any bugs that need addressed.
Enjoy.
Updated 9-5-11
New version has reweighted Skirts that remove 99% of the clipping issues. Also corrected a few more upper robe clipping issues. All the skirts and robe-skirts now have completely new weighting applied and should move in a much more natural way. The only major clipping you might have is if you are using Sensual walks animations (which you have applied to morroblivion NPCs). Sensual walks uses a much Longer stride and the foot makes an x-axis crossover that will cause clipping from about mid calf down on the skirts and lower portions of the robe.
Here is a link to my conversion of the morroblivion clothing for the females. This mod simply adapts ALL Original morroblivion clothing to use the HGEC female body and has it's own ESP. It does NOT change any existing Morroblivion files but it DOES require you to have a complete working installation of Morroblivion for it to work as it only contains meshes except for 2 outfits that were never before converted which I did supply textures for. These are NOT perfect and you may notice some clipping issues with the clothes. I've corrected them as I've noticed them in game but I probably didn't get all the issues resolved. These outfits are BBB compatable and use the HGEC E-Cup BBB upper body and medium lower body. It converts all the female robes, pants, shirts and shoes to HGEC. You will need to have an HGEC compatable body installed in your game for this mod to be of any use. HGEC, Exnems and Growlfs bodies all use the same texture format so any of those and or any other body mod that uses the same texture format will work. These clothes have a full female body under the clothing so yes if you look up the dress you'll see a nude body under there.
Enjoy!

A Non HGEC Request
Is it at all possible that you could swing the othe way and make a mod that makes a non HGEC version of "Almalexia Race HGEC Roberts Female
http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=36483"?
This file is one of the required files on the download page.
I'm into non-adult-only gaming and so I have never downloaded this file. I think it would be sweet if there were a non- HGEC version of it available, because I'm sure there are other morroblivion players out there that would love to see Almalexia, but don't want to download an adult only file.
I have no idea why almalexia race needs to be hgec, or what would need to be done to make it non- hgec, but that's what I'm hoping for.
It sounds like if anyone were to do it, you'd be the man. Let me know if you'd be interested in it.
Thanks!
Ice