When I came to this site in August of 2010 what I found was a totally decrepit, totally unplayable mess. A dozen or so mods all attempted to fix the same basic things, and all badly conflicted with each other. Opening any mod in the CS caused Hundreds of errors.
There were no Quests. Half the NPC's were busy fighting the other half; most were unarmed; many were totally naked, and the only creatures were rats and Guar.
We have come a long way since then!
11/27/2010, I can finally say that Morroblivion is a truly, legitimately, playable experience.
* The Main Quest has been Completed
* NPC's no longer fight each other, and killing Bandits does not count as "Murder."
* Armor and Clothing now no longer cause Invisible body parts
* There are truly nasty, truly wonderful creatures Everywhere!
I have done what I set out to do.
I will no longer be updating this thread.
Last edited by Dave B on 15 Mar 2011 - 02:52.

After few mathemetical