| Attachment | Size |
|---|---|
| morroblivion-problems1.jpg | 159.76 KB |
| morroblivion-problems2.jpg | 215.08 KB |
So Installed the latest version of Morroblivion v055 (September Release). I had Morroblivion installed before (Can't remember version number but was back in March / April 2012). And it worked pretty without much issues. Although it would crash here and there.
Now it seems since I installed the latest version I'm getting the following problems
1) It crashes more, sometimes consitently crashing when I walk in Given areas (ie. when approaching near Arkngthand at the first Dwewnar Ruin in the main quest). But it also does Crash intermiddetely. Sometimes doing it every 10 minutes.
2) I get these Question Mark Icons. Which I know from other Mods its some sort of Graphic file that it doesn't know what to reference.
My question revolves around more about fixing item #2. Since I know item #1 can be a bit more difficult to diagnose. As it can be intermidditant. And probably will help if I unload some other Mods.
Any ideas of what can be causing this. Below are two links in areas where these question Marks icons are displayed (Pictures also attached to this message). The first one is by Caius Cosades and the second one by Seydna Neen.
http://soulmeld.com/misc-stuff/morroblivion-problems1.jpg
http://soulmeld.com/misc-stuff/morroblivion-problems2.jpg
Also, are there any fixes for using the Icarian Scroll. As when I use that scroll and jump the Camera goes all crazy and you can't really control the jump. But I assume this is a bug everyone experiences and has nothing to do with the install. That maybe the Oblivion engine isn't programmed by default for such a big jump.
Thanks

The lastest version is now
The lastest version is now v055,there has been lots of work done since v052.