Skip to main content

Morroblivion not available

Submitted by NightsChild on

Dear Devs,

 

When trying to download the Morroblivion-Package, it sais that the File isnt available.

 

Please be so kind to reupload it...

 

 

Greetings

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Ah, i understand...

Thank you...

 

Btw: Thank you Guys so much for this AWESOME Project!!!-

I love this Game and what you've done with it!

 

 

Many Greetings

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

I should have my complete installation package uploaded to a mirror in a few hours...

EDIT: also, try logging in to a google account before you download, seems to work fine for me if i am logged in as any of my several google accounts, but not if i am logged out.

EDIT 2: Mirror is now online: http://morroblivion.com/forums/morroblivion/mods/2173

Both servers are Google Docs, but I will upload to a third server tonight that is non-Google Docs, so that people have an option if they are having problems with Google Docs.

 

Karma: 0 (0 votes)