Skip to main content

Can't get off a damn boat without screwing something up...

Submitted by misterfoz on

I am about 3 yards into the game, and will treestump boy (sorry, his name is somewhere underneath tonight's bourbon) play the game and sneak to his tree stump, thus allowing me my glorious victory in Seyda Neen, and the ability to move on without the lingering sense of things not done?

Will he f***.

I have read other peoples stuff on this, and so I have waited and watched from the top of the lighthouse, all night, for 6 nights in a row. I have also teleported treestump boy out of his house. Many times. He goes straight back.

I have got the quest in my journal.

At this point, I have to assume he's rumbled me. (I did fall off the top of the lighthouse and die while sneaking about up there though. I reckon that could have drawn attention), so:

What are the console codes to advance the quest? If at first you don't succeed: cheat.

 

Karma: 0 (0 votes)
Last edited by misterfoz on 14 Jul 2013 - 17:48.

Also, I am missing a few 'mesh' things. Chitin armour, and just the occasional random thing in the world. Are there any downloads I've missed, or is this expected?

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Skywind is still in early alpha, so it's very likely that Fargoth's quest is not completed yet.  Of course, you could always volunteer to help get the beta out faster! yes

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Am I posting in the wrong place? I'm in Morroblivion, not Skywind.

And the only help I could possibly be is as a tester. I don't have a clue how you clever chaps make stuff. I'm just here to cream off the fun that floats to the surface of the brew only after everyone else has put hours and hours of work into it.

You're the host, I'm the parasite x

Would appreciate some advice on stability though. Probably doesn't help that I have various mod managers, and duplicate folders of downloads / original Oblivion files strewn about like landmines on the 38th parallel.

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Fargoth is supposed to go to tree stump at 8 pm.

If he doesn't, it's possible he's already been there and you missed - have you checked the tree stump?

If this doesn't help type the following in console:

GetStage fbmwMSLookout
set sleep to fbmwMSLookout.walk

And post the results here.

Also, I am missing a few 'mesh' things. Chitin armour, and just the occasional random thing in the world. Are there any downloads I've missed, or is this expected?

What version of Morroblivion you have installed and how did you install it?

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

I had checked, every day for the IG week I hung about like a perv at the school gate.

Oddly, he must have chosen to do it after I got bored and went exploring farms and caves (IE without me about), as it was there when I came back to sell loot a couple game days later.

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

lol, sorry, my bad cheeky

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

"

What are the console codes to advance the quest? If at first you don't succeed: cheat."


Look here
http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Morrowind:Fargoth%27s_Hiding_Place

Karma: 0 (0 votes)