I've decided to put links to all fixed meshes in one place so they don't get buried.
This is an ongoing project, so things will evolve.
BASE MESHES (thanks to Gothryd, reupped by Johann):
https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B3hLvKzF-ubNM1hfWjdpUkFpbmc
SI MESHES:
https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B3hLvKzF-ubNRE9NaXA2SnBWTjQ
FURNITURE MESHES:
Here are the fixed furniture meshes that were missing from Gothryd's meshes, with correct collision for wood and normal maps:
There are 135 nifs which is all of the nifs in the 'furniture' folder except for the following 5 meshes which were not converted due to collision issues:
meshes\furniture\barset\middlebrewersign01.nif
meshes\furniture\middleclass\middlewolfrug01.nif
meshes\furniture\middleclass\ms51painting02.nif
meshes\furniture\middleclass\ms51painting03.nif
meshes\furniture\middleclass\ms51portrait01.nif
Edit: As with the Gothryd's meshes, there is no vertex shading. I have yet to find a tool that can reliably do that. The meshes still look pretty good in Skyrim. Cheers!
furniture.rar (5.96MB)
http://www.sendspace.com/file/71wbfc
PLANT MESHES:
Here are the plant meshes with fixed alpha, so the leaves look like leaves instead of squares:
plants.rar (2.37MB)
http://www.sendspace.com/file/joeyoj
LANDSCAPE MESHES:
landscape.rar (1.17MB)
http://www.sendspace.com/file/y4ymvh
More to come.
cheers!

Nice job! I link this in the
Nice job! I link this in the skyblivion installation thread in a bit. Perhaps you should put Skyblivion in the thread title so people don't get confused?