Okay guys, my next project will be tackling fixing up the books. Right now this looks like it will consist of creating and assigning correct inventory art, as well as making them teach the correct skills.
I'm posting now, because I want your opinion on the skills. In Morrowind there are 27, and in Skyrim there are 18. So should I assign those skill books with lost skills another skill to teach, or should I just remove the skill teaching entirely from them.
Also, Is there any way of using the Skyrim versions of some of the books instead? I know we have a script for that, but I don't know where to download it, how to use it, or whether this is something we want to do. Any thoughts?
Edit: I think I'm going to go with using other Skyrim skill books, but I'm not sure what I should go with on the lost skills. Here is what I'm thinking:

The extra 9 books could give
The extra 9 books could give skills as close as is possible to the original morrowind skills,for example if it was a magic skill then the closest skyrim magicka skill could be used.?