| Attachment | Size |
|---|---|
| SeydaNeen_Update.esp | 10.96 KB |
Hello, My name is Lee. I will be working on improving Seyda Neen bugs, nav mesh, NPC's not sand boxing, that infernal creaking that ruins the immersion, and other little bugs I find.
This being the starter town I felt that it should be the 1st place we have fully done. And I have time between work and doing some level design. I will post updates and screens as I get them.
Also, will be releasing the esp's here so others can test it and report issues. If by chance there is a bug or change I missed. Feel free to post it here. I will add it to the to do list.
Thanks,
Lee
The current released version of the Nav mesh should run good. no lag, and there are only a couple of area's I have to clean up around town. Mainly outside the Lighthouse.
My work flow consists of this.
- 1: Correct the Nav mesh. Done.
- 2: Add more Idles and Statics To Seyda Neen. Done.
- 3: Create a Path system and a basic Patrol Package for the town guards. Done.
- 4: Redo each NPC with it's own esp. WIP
Several of the NPC's have been redone. The others can be found either where they spawn ingame, or their home until I can sort them out.
The esp's will be below. They should be clean edits. But, I might miss something. I am still learning TES5edit.
All Items below have been merged with the upcoming dev release.
All of the ESP's relating to Seyda Neen have been merged.
Part 2: The Lighthouse Nav Mesh and some other general fixes to the nav mesh are done. Below is the final Nav Mesh for Seyda.
The NPC Idle improvements esp adds a wood chopping station, and a tanning rack to Seyda. They both work and are in relatively easy to find locations that also give more life to Seyda. There are also some minor NPC changes bringing them down to the ground.
The WoodChopping block still needs a vanilla woodcutter's axe to work. I am running into a little snag trying to get the block to recognize the duplicate I made. But, I am still working on that one.
Also included is Draren's esp that corrects his sandbox issues.
Update #2
Fine mouth is now corrected. The ESP is below and ready for Merge.
And the SN_Idle_Improvements_02.esp has been updated so it must be redownloaded. The Chopping block now works!!!!!!
Both ESP's are below.
Added another NPC ESP below.
I hope you enjoy. Let me know of any issues or bugs I have missed.
UPDATE!
SeydaNeen_Update.esp corrects the tree near the Lighthouse. And does some light fixes to the landscape.

Thanks Lee for your
Thanks Lee for your Contributions to our Community.