Hi all. Just thought I'd share with you a mod I'm working on. While I await for my internet to be restored so I can download Skywind (Going insane not having my fast internet!), I've been working on a Morrowind inspired mod.
The Nerevarine as we all know dissapeared just before the Oblivion Crisis. Rumored to have journeyed off to Akavir. Well? Now He makes a return. I was sort of inspired by the Dragonborn meeting the previous Elder Scrolls Character. For two playable characters to meet in the same game was a first. Well? What if I made it so there were three?
[External image]The Dragonborn and the Nerevarine, a Hero of Old joining forces...
This mod doesn't add an NPC. A follower. No. Like my other follower mods (which you'll find on the Nexus), the Nerevarine will have his own custom voiced dialogue and unique dialogue with an aim to add hundreds and more references to Morrowind 200 years back. This will also eventually include idle chatter/comments and dialogue on Skyrim and Quests. Other features includes a Recall Spell to call him back should the player lose him.
I'm aiming for a Saturday/Sunday; or perhaps earlier for a release. Depending when I can upload it as I'm using my friend's internet (not my mobile's internet)

hmm talking to myself what am
hmm talking to myself what am i a mad god o wait i am ore am i not not sure
i dont knowe hearing your old charecter talk isnt a thing i like but i did wonder what happend to me when the game stopt nerevarine, hero of kvatch u would think books are out there in his priase ore u find his tomb in later games ore haer rumors
wil just chek out the mod when its on