| Attachment | Size |
|---|---|
| Skywind Travel MapMarkerUpdate.esp | 2.52 KB |
Hello :)
This adds two map markers to travel back and forth between Skyrim and Morrowind.
The marker to travel to Morrowind is situated at the east of Riften, where the developers left a path with a gate to Morrowind. You will be teleported on the prisonner ship in Seyda Neen.
I'm actually working on adding two different scripts to each marker, which will change the current year: when you travel to Morrowind, the year changes to 3E427, and when you go back to Skyrim, the year become 4E201. But I don't know much on papyrus so any help is appreciated! :)
Also digitalparanoid if you make a MCM configurator, maybe it would be cool to integrate this mod to the MCM, I could help you doing it but as I said, I don't know much about papyrus... :(
Cheer

Hi Alex, what do you have in
Hi Alex,
what do you have in mind for integrating this to Skywind Facts & Configurator ?
I think we're going to keep all travel mods optional...
I'm sleep deprived, so I might miss something :)
Anyway, good job ! Just one point. Isn't the prisoner boat supposed to leave seyda neen at some point ?