Iniquity
Iniquity
so is this the official channel now?
:D
I'll definitely subscribe! Any way to promote this project is A-okay by me. Well, aside from nude news anchors.
Yeah, I guess, Iniquitie`s
Yeah, I guess, Iniquitie`s will be official at the moment
Hey Iniquity could you use
Hey guys!I'm working on a
Hey guys!
I'm working on a trailer made of original footage, showing off some of the landmarks. (Tel Fyr, Seyda Neen, Balmora, Vivec, Daedric ruins, Dwemer ruins etc)
I'll be posting it to mediafire for download and then uploading to the youtube channel (if you guys like it)
To save me some walking time would somebody kindly post the coordinates for:
Vivec
Tel Fyr
Ald Rhun
Gnisis
Dagoth Ur
A Daedric Ruin
Vivec 7,-24Tel Fyr
- Vivec 7,-24
- Tel Fyr ?
*Eribrimsun camp (26,-1) is pretty close though. I thing Tel Fyr is just east of the camp.
- Ald ruhn -2,12
- Gnisis -20,22
- Dagoth Ur 5,17
- Daedric ruin 0,0
Well I've finished. I've been
Well I've finished. I've been at this all day so I hope you like it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vru8HIvq_Ek
There's a bit of screen flicker at the top of the video, I've done all I can to stabalize it. Should be better on the Youtube Version than the Vimeo Version. (You guys will have to download it from one of those I'm afraid. The Trailer is 1080p and 300 odd MB, so I can't upload it to Mediafire.)
ok, our channel now have got
ok, our channel now have got all of the Skywind videos that exist at the moment
Give it a few minutes and
Give it a few minutes and there will be another ;)
waiting)
waiting)
woohoo! added to the main
woohoo! added to the main channel
Wow nice, I'll place a link
Wow nice! I'll place a link to our youtube channel in my videos since they're posted everywhere >_>.
I linked your video in my video's description since the game sites seem to have linked my video to their sites.
Added awesome Alexanderb`s
Added awesome Alexanderb`s video about his armor conversion to the official channel
here is this video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLm9zltRf2k&list=PLQBvJS8wtVKv2FqfVrjCFNBhz7uKIqis1&feature=plcp
Video of the sorrow's weather
Video of the sorrow's weather mod for skywind, after some my adjustments of the textures and weather options
Red Mountain
nice
nice
Looks good
Looks good
Haha, Sorrow told me that
Haha, Sorrow told me that he's going to try and finish it up in a this week(he should be posting this him self >_>). It's still missing weather it a lot of locations. Also he says he doesn't really see a different between your ash storm and his ash storm. =p
It would be great if he
It would be great if he finishes it!
It's one of the tests, I have used around 20 different particles through this test, and in video, I guess, the most bad one))
I got bored so i threw a quik
I got bored so i threw up a quik video officially requesting some help wont even touch what gopher did his has over 13 thousand views but at least we can throw it up on the skywind channel, shows off some nice screen shots too
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vrElX2NcksQ
Why not? Added)
Why not? Added)
One more video for channel.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECI1S_r0axQ
One more video for channel. :)
Your video is perfect! Even
Your video is perfect! Even though I hate remixes, I found that background music O.K. which probably makes it awesome.
The thing is, especially during the early phases of Morroblivion(like two years ago) with the special request of David Budreck, we did not advertise our work because of the risk of being completely banned from TES Society and even forced closure of the website.
Especially lately, with the informal retirement of David, we have started to show ourselves and advertise our work. I personally have always thought this would not create a problem, and people at Bethesda probably would not care, maybe even without being able to cry it out loud, support us.
If you are not sure what I am talking about being banned etc., you should read F.A.Q, if Thermador did not change or erased this information(which I hardly think so) from there you'll understand the situation.
So what do you think? Should we keep on showing off this work?
I think, it's too late to
I think, it's too late to hiding :)
There are a tons of videos about Skywind and Skyblivion on Youtube, and articles on gaming sites :\
can someone send me the
can someone send me the username and password so that i can do my PR stuff on that to make it look more official
Edit: i sent a message to MMOxREVIEW similar to the one i sent gopher asking for his support :)
thanks darth it was between
thanks darth it was between that or a piano version i thought the one i picked was better
good idea i watched mmoxreviews videos instead of gophers, just the one i came across first but hopefully he will have a different audiance we can reach out to if he agrees
lol unless you were talking
lol unless you were talking about pheonixs video i like the soundtrack he put on his
I was talking about phoenix's
I was talking about phoenix's video, but yours is practically the same, so your video is also very good. Plus you are sending out an important message to the world. :D and I kinda liked the background music too.
Lol Ya I kinda figured Lol, I
Hey Guys MMOxReview has
Hey Guys
MMOxReview has decided not to reply after my mental deadline so i will take this a silent gesture that he has declined my partnership offer :)
any ideas on who i should contact next, preferably someone well known.
Another vid just running
Another vid just running around with a few screenshots aswell http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qf05gBYtG8U
yet another video, 15 minutes
yet another video, 15 minutes of skywind glory, just showing off some of the cities, it took 16 hours to upload lol http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzlbNJ3JzO8 anybody with a password feel free to add my last 2 vids to the skywind page
edit: scratch that link movie saved wrong im re-uploading it could take a day or two lol
Matching Skywind Logo
Hey everyone,
I manage the skywind facebook page, and i was thinking that we should have watching logos. I personally favor this image, its square and looks more "authentic"
feel free to make this the youtube channel thumbnail pic:
.jpg)
youtube background
also...
here is a TILEABLE background to match:
(there will be no lines)
p.s. It would be easier if I had access to the youtube site. I am excellent at photoshop, please message me.

so is the youtube channel
so is the youtube channel thumbnail and background going to be changed?
PLEASE change the youtube
PLEASE change the youtube channel pic to this. This one looks a LOT better.
stijmunkey wrote: yet another
stijmunkeyyet another video, 15 minutes of skywind glory, just showing off some of the cities, it took 16 hours to upload lol http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzlbNJ3JzO8 anybody with a password feel free to add my last 2 vids to the skywind page
edit: scratch that link movie saved wrong im re-uploading it could take a day or two lol
Edit again: this is the link to the fixed HD version 2 days and 3 hours to upload lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqIQkRBIjeY
and heres the link to the other vid that hasnt been added yet
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qf05gBYtG8U
both can be added to the skywind page, is anyone even in charge of this still? Im sure myself or or airwoff88 would be glad to take over, just need to be able to log in lol
lets use this thumbnail and
lets use this thumbnail
and this tileable background photo
.jpg)

Could we get a link on the
Could we get a link on the youtube channel to the Facebook page?
https://www.facebook.com/TESV.Skywind
There are a lot of subscribers that may want to share the page with their facebook friends.
Please what airwoff said...
Please what airwoff said...
Changed. Thanks, airwolf)
Changed. Thanks, airwolf)
I have given the access to channel for alexanderb and shadow.
I understand that many also want to access. But my personal opinion, Videos, consisting only of the screenshots there is no place in the channel. Screenshots should be in the gallery)
If nobody agree with me than i will give access)
lol I don't need access or
Oh yeah, that looks a lot
Oh yeah, that looks a lot more professional. Thanks Airwoff and Iniquity.
Yet another vid, this one is
Yet another vid, this one is mostly made up of Ravannas concept art stuff, its just a light hearted update of some of the amazing work going on here, i dont think its skywind channel worthy as it is not that professional but i have nowhere else to link it so here you guys go http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gR7gX7CS97o
I made a short trailer just
I made a short trailer just showing the great visuals from Skywind
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abnjMGK1NSY
Windows Movie Maker created some stupid bugs that i couldn't fix, but I feel the video is still worth salvaging.
Sammybeau wrote: I made a
SammybeauI made a short trailer just showing the great visuals from Skywind
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abnjMGK1NSY
Windows Movie Maker created some stupid bugs that i couldn't fix, but I feel the video is still worth salvaging.
Wow, just wow. And this is coming from a guy who is using MGE XE with a draw distance of 24 cells ;)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fejW-zPjRgw
you're welcome ;)

Well I used to record my self
Well I used to record my self floating around cities and posted them on Youtube, I can start recording a few more towns if ya like. I planned to do it when the lighting and meshs got fixed, but eh, I can start recording again if ya like.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jExaltgeENA&feature=plcp