Skip to main content

Custom Skywind logo image / mainscreen

Submitted by marin.maltaric on

Custom Skywind HD Mainscreen Images

Karma: 1 (1 votes)
Last edited by grumpycat on 14 Mar 2014 - 22:32.

mspeed101

 

Here's the thing - this one just plain looks better, even though it doesn't resemble the original.

Karma: 3 (3 votes)

Well, this seemed to have been forgotten about... I would like if the devs could look over the last bunch of posts and contact me on this. I would like to get this finished and I dont want to do anything until i have full confirmation.

Karma: 0 (2 votes)

Damn he send me the rasterized text, so I can't alter it. Does anyone happen to have the version that uses a text layer?

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Could anyone send me the logos in either ai, pdf, even a large format png would do. I want to add them on the facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/pages/TES-Renewal/694103710640738) Thanks!

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Karma: 2 (2 votes)