Pages

56 posts / 0 new
Last post
AllisterHenderson
AllisterHenderson's picture
As I understand it, the

As I understand it, the current version of your mod is mw_lost_magic_0_7.7z and that has already been merged into the Unoffical Morroblivion Patch. So doesn't that mean it will also be merged into v065 as "Complete".....

Also is Lost Magic and thus the Unofficial Morroblivion Patch... and possibiliy v065, (if it includes Lost Magic merged in) compatible with your other magic mod Av Latta Magicka.....

qwertyasdfgh
qwertyasdfgh's picture
> As I understand it, the

> As I understand it, the current version of your mod is mw_lost_magic_0_7.7z and that has already been merged into the Unoffical Morroblivion Patch.

It's not. I think it's included in "Magic Addon" for it, not in the main file.

> So doesn't that mean it will also be merged into v065 as "Complete"

I don't think it will be.

> Also is Lost Magic and thus the Unofficial Morroblivion Patch... and possibiliy v065, (if it includes Lost Magic merged in) compatible with your other magic mod Av Latta Magicka.....

Yes, technically compatible. You might see some oddities, for example both mods add Poison Damage, so you might end up with 2 different versions of Poison Damage effect.

AllisterHenderson
Okay my bad. I was reading

Okay my bad. I was reading the "Unofficial Morroblivion Patch - mod list.pdf" included under Docs in the Morroblivion Unofficial Patch download and Lost Magic is listed as being included.... but now after your answer I see that your mod is in the "magic" category not the "core" category, so I guess that means it's in the Magic Addon, alone side Ponyrider0's Morroblivion Magic Fixes v1.7.

That's interesting, so if I was to use the Unofficial Patch Magic Addon at the same time as ALM, I might end up with 2 different versions of certain magic damage effects, maybe also different magicka costs. I wonder if the load order between the two would make a difference... maybe..

qwertyasdfgh
qwertyasdfgh's picture
> I wonder if the load order

> I wonder if the load order between the two would make a difference...

I can tell you right now that it won't. Effects from ALM and Lost Magic have different internal EffectCodes, so the game will treat them as different effects, load order is irrelevant here.

AllisterHenderson
Ok thanks.... well Lost Magic

Ok thanks.... well Lost Magic, which is in the Unofficial Patch Magic Addon, has to load after the Bashed Patch, so when I try ALM I will also load it after the Bashed Patch next to the Unofficial Patch Magic Addon......

Pages