Hey guys. I just went to tes nexus and found out I've been banned. =/
Here's a link to the tes nexus site rules regarding bans, which I found while researching my ban. ;)
Well, I guess I'll make a new account just for downloads.
I'll move any mods that were there (that pertain to Morroblivion) to media fire and list them in the Morroblivion Mods files thread.
Whelp, that's a bummer, but what did I expect, working on a site that was banned? I guess it's fair, though I wish morroblivion wasn't banned. Oh well, Morroblivion is still the best mod project out there. :)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EDIT10-16-2011: IT TURNS OUT I WAS NOT BANNED FOR MORROBLIVION MODS. I WAS BANNED FOR UPLOADING A MOD THAT I DIDN'T REALIZE CONTAINED MESHES THAT HAD BEEN RIPPED FROM ANOTHER GAME. I HAVE NOW BEEN UNBANNED
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EDIT: Thinking about this ban has made me appreciate you guys all the more. I love that even though Mororblivion's been banned its still protected with an installer. I love that this site works to maintain integerity.
Now that I'm banned, I have a model to follow. I have your guys' model to follow. Thanks for giving me that model. :D

Slof forbids her clothing
Slof forbids her clothing from being used on females because she specifically spent a huge amount of time and effort creating MALE clothing and does NOT want to see that effort used for something other than what she intended. When she first posted her clothing on the Nexus people without scruples ripped off her ideas and used her clothing and textures without permission nor acknowledgement of her as the creator. She fought a large battle with the Nexus to have the people banned and their work removed from the nexus and in protest of the modders who did this she pulled her stuff off the nexus and moved it to her own site. As for hot clothing in the game Slof's clothing is NOT a good example of NON hot clothing as her's shows the male anatomy just as much as any clothing set for females shows the female anatomy, probably even more as most of her outfits show the male member in all it's glory. I know as I have all of slof's male clothing as well as slof and Kikia's collaborative works. I also recieved slof's permission to use one of her outfits (slightly modified) for my lifelike statues mod. Most people who use the "hot" clothing have played thru the game using vanilla clothing replacers and very conservative attire, I know I have, but after a while you find you want to change things up to keep the game new and fresh and one of the easiest ways to do that is to change out the clothing and armor sets, and in doing so adding some eye candy is a nice change from the drab and dreary modest clothing used in the vanilla game. If you get right down to it most of the clothing in the vanilla game is unrealistic and isn't true nor specific to any period clothing you can point to. The nobles clothing is plain and although fancy in it's texture it's rather mundane in it's presentation and that's why people such as myself cut them up to make them look different. If you look at the vanilla clothing for the lower class and upper class in oblivion you'll see they look the same only with different textures to make the lower class clothing look more shody. That has always been a laugh in my book. It's also been one of the reasons I started modding clothing. The clothing set I did for morroblivion is NOT the clothing set I use in game. It is simply an adaptation of the transfered clothing to fix the blocky ugly appearance of the transfered clothing. The version of those I use in game, while still the same clothes, are hugely modified from the set that I released so they suit MY preference. And that's what it all boils down to PERSONAL PREFERENCE. If you want clothing to suit your preference and you can't find a modder that makes clothing you like then I suggest you learn to mod clothing on your own and make clothing that you like adapted to the body you like as that's the only way you'll be able to find exactly what you want. It's how and why I learned to mod clothing.