Since we no longer can use morrowind assets, we have to find or make replacement meshes. I know that most meshes has already been made by Phitt and Razorwind for the sheogorad mod, and the vvardenfell remade project.
So we need you to either make new models if you have the talent, or go search all around for meshes we can use legally. I have just started modelling a replacement for the seyda neen lighthouse(the original one was not so good so it will not be missed by me):
Still alot of work left on it, need more details etc. Anyone having some suggestions/wishes for this particular model, or any other future models from me?
First off we should compile a list of meshes that has not been remade by modders.

Well I converted over the
Well I converted over the Sheograd project mod, I dunno if you checked it out.
http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/13492#
*snickers* I wonder if adding this mesh would ruin any immersion or cause anyone to rage... No, I don't like them, I just cringed and laughed when I first found this while searching for beds.
As for your light house, wow looks pretty good for a start, and oh wow, a light house with actual light...? Why didn't the Seyda Neen lighthouse have any light in Morrowind? Is there some crazy lore story behind there, or was Beth just lazy?