These are the latest bugfixes/patches for Morroblivion v64. In order to have bugfixes work, I recommend that you install Morroblivion Unofficial Patch plus the entire list of hotfixes below. We (the Morroblivion community) are currently working on a Unified Hotfix Addon which merges all the hotfixes below. Big thank you to Daggerfall Rebuilt Dev for taking initiative and making the merged file below: (WIP) Unified Hotfix Addon.
To help test this unified patch, please download and install the (WIP) Unified Hotfix Addon file in the second post. Then go to the Active Morroblivion Bugs and Fixes List 2019 to test all the items listed in the Fixed Bugs post to confirm that those items are working after merger with the Unified Hotfix Addon patch. Once a fix is confirmed working, please post a confirmation report, and I will update the list of confirmed bugfixes. Once we get all the fixes confirmed, I will post a link to the completed Unified Hotfix Addon here.
Latest Morroblivion Unofficial Patch:
Hotfixes since last Morroblivion Unofficial Patch:
- 2018-May, Morroblivion-Unofficial-Patch-Magic-Addon-Update
- 2018-June-17, Telvanni ArchMagister Hotfix
- 2018-June-29, Redoran Hortator Quest Fixes
- 2018-July-11, Multi-Skill Trainer Fix v2
- 2018-July-11, Default Morroblivion Map fix
- 2018-July-30, Tribunal and Bloodmoon Fixes v2
- 2019-Mar-30, Drerel Indaren Follow fix
- 2019-Oct-24, Morroblivion CarryWeight Hotfix
- 2019-Nov-25, Lantern CTD hotfix
- 2019-Oct-20, AssassinationAttempt KingHelseth Fix
- 2019-Nov, TG Loot Mage's Guild fix
- 2019-Nov-06, HH Literacy Campaign (aka Annotated Anuad) fix
- Bloodmoon Fixes v4
- OpenCities, Morroblivion Transport compatibility patch v1
- Symphony of Creatures, Tribunal compatibility patch
Please let me know if I have missed any patches or fixes. I will post more links in the next few days. If time allows, I will merge the individual fixes into a single cumulative hotfix mod.
Currently, I don't think I have time to merge and properly test a new unified Unofficial Patch. If anyone has the time, interest and dedication to take on the the task of making a new unified Unofficial Patch, feel free to contact me.
EDIT: Big thanks to Daggerfall Rebuilt Dev for taking initiative and merging the patches! Look for the download link in the post directly below. There is still more work to be done: verifying record integrity, confirming bugfixes as working, reporting new bugs introduced by the patch. If you are interested in joining the effort, please send us a message or find us on the discord server, The Morroblivion Community Help Desk