Special Note: The Morroblivion Unofficial Patch includes an optional Magic-Addon. There are several critical bugs in this file which requires the Magic-Addon-Update from 2018-May. This critical patch is not included with any version of the unified hotfix addon, and must be installed separately. The Magic-Addon should be placed at the bottom of your load-order BELOW the bashed patch. The Magic-Addon-Update should be placed BELOW the Magic-Addon.
Updated MorroblivionTransport-OpenCities-Patch to version 2. This moves the transport Khajiit NPC to outside the gates of the IC Prison Courtyard as originally intended.
Added Tarvyn Faren Escort Bugfix to hotfix list.
This hotfix list has been resorted chronologically for easier reading. The current (WIP) Unified Hotfix Addon from DaggerfallTeam/oracus0 has all the hotfixes listed below except for the optional patches. If you use one any of the Unified Hotfix Addons from this thread, you should deactivate (uncheck) all of the individual hotfix esp files.
Known Issues: There are some asset files that were not included with the current Unified Hotfix Addon, this should be updated soon.
These are the latest bugfixes/patches for Morroblivion v64. In order to have bugfixes work, I recommend that you install Morroblivion Unofficial Patch plus the entire list of hotfixes below. We (the Morroblivion community) are currently working on a Unified Hotfix Addon which merges all the hotfixes below. Big thank you to Daggerfall Rebuilt Dev for taking initiative and making the merged file below: (WIP) Unified Hotfix Addon.
To help test this unified patch, please download and install the (WIP) Unified Hotfix Addon file in the second post. Then go to the Active Morroblivion Bugs and Fixes List 2019 to test all the items listed in the Fixed Bugs post to confirm that those items are working after merger with the Unified Hotfix Addon patch. Once a fix is confirmed working, please post a confirmation report, and I will update the list of confirmed bugfixes. Once we get all the fixes confirmed, I will post a link to the completed Unified Hotfix Addon here.
Latest Morroblivion Unofficial Patch:
Critical Bug fixes for Magic-Addon (Optional):
Hotfixes since last Morroblivion Unofficial Patch:
- 2018-June-17, Telvanni ArchMagister Hotfix
- 2018-June-29, Redoran Hortator Quest Fixes
- 2018-July-11, Multi-Skill Trainer Fix v2
- 2018-July-11, Default Morroblivion Map fix
- 2018-July-30, Tribunal and Bloodmoon Fixes v2 (old)
- 2018-Sep-08, Tribunal and Bloodmoon Fixes v4
- 2019-Mar-30, Drerel Indaren Follow fix
- 2019-Oct-20, AssassinationAttempt KingHelseth Fix
- 2019-Oct-24, Morroblivion CarryWeight Hotfix
- 2019-Nov, TG Loot Mage's Guild fix
- 2019-Nov-06, HH Literacy Campaign (aka Annotated Anuad) fix
- 2019-Nov-25, Lantern CTD hotfix
- Dagoth Creature Animation Speed Fix
- All Creatures Give Correct Blight Disease Fix
- Escort Tarvyn Faren Bugfix
- Medium Armor Rebalance (All Medium Armor converted to Light Armor)
- Conjuration/Bound Armor Rebalance (Req: Unofficial Patch Magic Addon, OBME)
- Summoned Creature Rebalance (Ancestral Ghost only)
- OpenCities, Morroblivion Transport compatibility patch v2
- Symphony of Creatures, Tribunal CTD Workaround
Please let me know if I have missed any patches or fixes. I will post more links in the next few days. If time allows, I will merge the individual fixes into a single cumulative hotfix mod.
Currently, I don't think I have time to merge and properly test a new unified Unofficial Patch. If anyone has the time, interest and dedication to take on the the task of making a new unified Unofficial Patch, feel free to contact me.
EDIT: Big thanks to Daggerfall Rebuilt Dev for taking initiative and merging the patches! Look for the download link in the post directly below. There is still more work to be done: verifying record integrity, confirming bugfixes as working, reporting new bugs introduced by the patch. If you are interested in joining the effort, please send us a message or find us on the discord server, The Morroblivion Community Help Desk