Lets Communicate!
If you are going to work on something, say exactly what you intend to do!
For anybody wishing to help, I have identified some things that need attention:
NPC AI - Discussion Thread
The scale of Morrowind is vastly large compared to Oblivion, way too large for one person to accomplish. So coordination needs to be continuous, When creating AI Packages for any of Morrowind's NPC. Visit the discussion thread linked above for more details.
Bloodmoon Creatures - Discussion Thread
Bloodmoon creatures need to be re-rigged or have working Havok collision added to skeletons.
Collision for static objects - Discussion
This is needed to increase performance.
Clutter - Discussion
Replacing the various clutter models.

Hello
I've been playing oblivion for a few years, and morrowind for several months but have only just decided to finally give morroblivion a try. I'm basically proficient at using morrowinds Cs, but im useless using Oblivion Cs in almost every way. One problem i've noticed is the NPC faces, they are all really identical, worse so than default oblivion and after using TNR it bugs me on a deep level how much so. I'm willing to take a stab at making some of them a bit more unique, it's about the only thing i'm good at doing with oblivion. One thought occurs to me though, if i do try this do i try to follow vanilla morrowinds looks for them, or 'better heads' and 'THE morrowind npc makeover' (which i've used from day 1 in morrowind) looks as a lot of people playing it now know, or do i take some creative license with it? And what resources can I use? I'm using cobl's hairs, 'djangos tattoos' and 'better looking dark elves' tattoos in my game?
And while i'm here I might as well say hello, and apologise for the slab of slightly rambling text above.