Active forum posts
- syclonix Character Creation Overhaul - Races - Birthsigns - Classes - Skills - Specializations - Attributes for skywind request
- I wuld lik to Voice Act
- Nord/Imerial?!?
- Heyo, for a voice actor!
- Heyo, for a voice actor!
- I'd like to join the Voice Acting team
- I wuld lik to Voice Act
- Teamspeak 3- Login to chat
- [Relz] Morrowind Vanilla Voice Conversion 1.0 (complete)
- I'd like to join the Voice Acting team
- Happy New Year Skywind biaches
- Voice Acting!
- Voice Acting!
- My voice audition, such as it is
- dialog problem with skywind
- Some Voices and Monsters!
- [WIP] Loading Screen Art.
- ini missing
- [WIP] Story Manager for Quests
- Demo Reel - YoruOni
- Nord/Imerial?!?
- Sound Designer/Field Recordist/Foley Artist
- skywind morrowind voice samples - Dilborn and Thrud
- Breton Voice Acting
- Breton Voice Acting
