Active forum posts
- Need one more sound designer / composer?
- Need one more sound designer / composer?
- skyblivind
- Interested in soundtrack work
- Heard you were looking for as many people as you can get to do voices
- Interested in soundtrack work
- Interested in volunteering services as a voice actor
- Interested in volunteering services as a voice actor
- Sound Designer/Field Recordist/Foley Artist
- Offering My Services for Composing SkyWind Music.
- Offering My Services for Composing SkyWind Music.
- Audio Designer, Mixer, and Implementer looking to help
- Voice Acting Audition? (Any role)
- British English Voice acting
- Interested in voice acting
- Voice Acting Audition? (Any role)
- I write music and would love to help out!
- Professional Composer / Sound Designer
- Music Producer/ound Engineer
- Skywind files are showing up in the Data Files, but I can't play anything from Skywind
- Sound Engineer/Designer
- Sound Engineer/Designer
- Studio time donation offered
- Quest tracking concern
- Who Do I contact to "Audition" ?
