Pages

382 posts / 0 new
Last post
Dave B
Dave B's picture
Morroblivion Help Information

Lets Communicate!
If you are going to work on something, say exactly what you intend to do! 

For anybody wishing to help, I have identified some things that need attention: 

NPC AI - Discussion Thread
The scale of Morrowind is vastly large compared to Oblivion, way too large for one person to accomplish. So coordination needs to be continuous, When creating AI Packages for any of Morrowind's NPC. Visit the discussion thread linked above for more details.

Bloodmoon Creatures - Discussion Thread
Bloodmoon creatures need to be re-rigged or have working Havok collision added to skeletons.

Collision for static objects - Discussion
This is needed to increase performance.

Clutter - Discussion
Replacing the various clutter models.

Quests - Discussion
Verify integrity of quest dialogue, ie adding back NPC's using player names and grammar corrections. Check if ALL dialogue lines are included and being used respectfully.

Universal-Cast when used "UCWUS" - Discussion
Add the correct enchantments to various armor and/or clutter. Currently UCWUS items display incorrect or missing enchantments.

Edited by: DaggerfallTeam on 11/13/2021 - 12:48 Reason: Updated for v065
Dave B
Dave B's picture
Thank you Sot!
Sot has given me a wonderful mod with all the armor properly balanced to Oblivion values. Thank you Sot!
Digmaster
Digmaster's picture
I'll be more then happy to
I'll be more then happy to look at the lighting; that is an area of expertise I know much about. Is this still needed? I'll also try to run though and fix other errors (for instance; doors in counter tops turn odd; love to fix those) EDIT: Currently fixing weaponrack to have a more complex collision so it can hold stuff up properly.
Rosenkreuz
Rosenkreuz's picture
Economy
I could try to work on the Economy, but it would be helpful to have the armor values so I can scale the gold accordingly, If I could get Sot's mod. I will definitely cut down the value of the skooma, and anyone who is reading this, PM me with any outrageous gold values, whether too high or too low.
Dave B
Dave B's picture
Set to Oblivion
Thank you for your help. I have set the armor to be exactly the same as Oblivion where there are direct equivalents, like Dwemer = Dwarven, Iron, Oricish, Steel, etc. Sot has set the rest to be rougly equivalent. However, what you really need to do is take a look at one sort of thing, potions, for example. I believe Skooma is 75gp in Oblivion, so that is a direct equivalent. Try to find the exact matches first and set accordingly, then fill in the rest. The same is true for other misc items, soul gems, etc.
Digmaster
Digmaster's picture
Why not simply replace the
Why not simply replace the skooma in morrowind with that of morrowind? So any mod that effects teh one in oblivion effects that in morrowind and they stock correctly?
Dave B
Dave B's picture
Replacing is Sometimes an Option
Replacing Skooma with Skooma is certainly an option, especially in this case where they should be exactly the same. However, that would still need to be done. "Just Replace" means that somebody needs to do that. Care must also be taken that objects being replaced like that are not referenced or used elsewhere. If some script is checking for the Morrowind Skooma, but all there is now is the Oblivion version, then that creates a whole different set of problems, so before replacing anything there would need to be a little research. "Use Info" could be used here, and there may be no problems, but it still needs to be checked. In this particular case, there would be no harm. However, Skooma is used in a bunch of different places, so you would need to make sure that you got them all. "Use Info" would be your best friend here... By far the fastest and easiest thing to do is just set Skooma to 75gp and move on...
Rosenkreuz
Rosenkreuz's picture
First
I will fix the economy gold-wise. I can always change the effects of the morrowind skooma so they use the oblivion effects and vice-versa later without changing the actual reference so they appear identical ingame, but for now I'm just going to fix gold values.
Dave B
Dave B's picture
Wonderful! Thank you!
I have sent you the link to Sot's mod in a PM. Thank you. This is sorely needed.
Rosenkreuz
Rosenkreuz's picture
Happy to help!
I want to see this finished as much as any of you, so I'm happy to help!
Digmaster
Digmaster's picture
Well I was messing around
Well I was messing around with the mesh for the weapons rack, when I realized just how horrible the collision meshes in this game are. Here's the file for the weapons rack with some basic collisions, but I wasn't able to get it to work perfectly. never the less, it will stop things from falling off of weaponracks, given that their position does not cause it to fall though (Entirely possible, in my experimentation in the Eastern Guard tower in balmora, there was one thing that instantly fell though), nor has such an odd collision that it messes up, it should work fine. Nevertheless, the models need to be updated as to work with havok; primarily the pieces that make up the rooms (If something falls down in the aforementioned guard tower it will fall though the floor) http://dl.dropbox.com/u/580770/FurnUUniUWeaponrackU01.nif stick it in data/meshes/morro/f and it should work fine.
Dave B
Dave B's picture
Good Work!
Excellent. Thank you. I believe Morrowind furniture does not work as "Furniture," meaning that the player cannot sit in a Morrowind chair, etc. Could you take a look at them?
Digmaster
Digmaster's picture
Sure! I'll get on that right
Sure! I'll get on that right now. I know you can, in the sense that the game gives the option. Not sure if you end up in the right place though. EDIT: Nope, chairs seem to work fine, at least those I tested. Only problem was there are chairs set up in odd angles, and even hairs on their side can be sat in; not the best. Basically we just need to run though and change chairs in bad positions to their static equivalents. Not to mention clearing off beds, and repositioning stuff to make sure when you get out of bed you end up on solid ground.
Digmaster
Digmaster's picture
I found that it seems in
I found that it seems in morrowind vs. oblivion X and Y in terms of location are switched; only for scripts does this remain a problem. Here's un updated 0BarDoor; just be aware that this will fix only one issue; and as it crops up elsewhere we'll have to fix those, also. In addition, none of the merchants have chests. That should be fixed sooner or later. scriptName 0BarDoor short On short Open float timer Begin OnActivate if (On == 0) Set timer to 0 Set On to 1 PlaySound3D "0DoorSCreakySOpen" endif End Begin GameMode if (On == 1) Set timer to (GetSecondsPassed + timer) if (Open == 0) if (timer < 1) Rotate Y -110 elseif (timer >= 1) Set On to 0 Set Open to 1 endif elseif (Open == 1) if (timer < 1) Rotate Y 110 elseif (timer >= 1) SetatStart Set On to 0 Set Open to 0 endif endif endif End
Dave B
Dave B's picture
People Asking "How Can I Help?"
Several people have asked what they can do to help. Going back through posts over the past year, that does seem to be a common question. I have put this thread out here, but it had already dropped off the first page. This is a community project. I have updated the main post of this thread with the answer: Dungeon Reconstruction! This is something almost anybody can help with. Pick a dungeon, Go into the Morrowind CS, and repopulate the creatures and treasures with what they were supposed to be, then send me a Mod.
Dave B
Dave B's picture
Keep Asking For Help
Some have offered to help, but very little activity is actually happening on this Thread. But, I will keep adding to it when I find something that needs addressing in the hopes that somebody will jump in and help me with some of this stuff. At this point it would be most useful for somebody to address creatures & Spawnpoints. I cannot fail to notice the Irony that the one guy that knows the LEAST about Morrowind is the one that is working on the Morrowind Main Quest and constructing the Morrowind_ob.esm Master File...
hyperionwitch
hyperionwitch's picture
I don't know if it's
I don't know if it's possible, but if you could explain (or at least direct one to a page that explains) how to put monsters/NPCs/etc. into a dungeon, my boyfriend would love to help with the dungeon stuff. The problem is NEITHER of us really get how to do it all of it (he can do items--I can't do anything other than play). We'd love to help--we just need a little guidance first.
Dave B
Dave B's picture
Start With Something Small
The first thing I would suggest is not to try to do everything first. It is overwhelming. Eloth's project is not for the faint of heart; even the "easy" way will take HOURS. I would start with something like what you had noticed about Bonewalkers. There does need to be places in Morrowind that you can repair statistics. So, take a look at how this is done in Oblivion. There are Alters in each Temple. These Alters are Activators, and have scripts attached to them. You can find appropriate places in Morrowind. There are probably already activators you can use, but if not you can "convert" a static into an Alter, and then apply the script. I would actually make a copy of the script and change the message to something other than "The Blessings of the Nine are upon you" or something like that. Place these Alters in strategic places throughout Morrowind. That would be a very good way to get started.
Dave B
Dave B's picture
Added Another Category
Landscaping really needs to be addressed. Oblivion swaying grass is great, but not when it is poking up through Morrowind sidewalks, etc.
Dave B
Dave B's picture
Creatures Project
The Main Post of this Thread has been Updated 11/08/2010 Eloth has sent me his Master that has Placeholders for all the missing creatures. Thank You! This will take some doing to wangle into the Master, but is doable, and will be about a thousand times faster than trying to rebuild dungeons one at a time. I HAVE REMOVED DUNGEON RECONSTRUCTION FROM THE LIST OF THINGS TO DO. Please wait until AFTER I get the missing creatures back into the Master before doing anything with these. My only real concern is there will be some duplication because Yoshimo had rebuilt a lot of missing spawnpoints. On the other hand, I figure Morrowind could use more creatures anyway...
John 117
John 117's picture
Cell Ownership
i can do this but i need to know if you want just the cell ownerships corrected or the cells and items within the cells
Dave B
Dave B's picture
Prefer Both
Thank you! I would prefer both since there is no reason to have individual items with ownership, it causes problems with the MANY merchants all over the place that want to try to sell you everything they own, and also causes problems if any changes are made. Like, when I discoverd a copy of Dagoth Gares in the place of Meldor, fixing it was rediculously tedious.
John 117
John 117's picture
OKay
i'll get to it ASAP, let me know if u can think of anything else regarding ownership
Dave B
Dave B's picture
Well...
A natural consequence of having cells actually owned by NPC's is that Players can now steal from them. I do not know if there are any Oblivion-Functioning Fences in Morrowind, but my guess is Not. And, Neither House Guards nor Ordinators are currently capable of and/or interested in arresting the player if the player commits a crime. Almost everyone that has given any feedback whatsoever has commented about crime. I guess there are a lot of wanna-be Jailbirds out there :)
RADlTZ
RADlTZ's picture
Can help once I get things in order,
Looks like things are picking up here, and as Ive got a few months of holiday time on my hands I would like to offer my assistance with getting some quests up and running. I know my way around the CS enough to do quests, and the small small scale scripting and dialog that go with them, (although I haven't touched the lip-sync system). At the moment I'm trying to locate my Morrowind disks, and then I'll install Morroblivion, unless the version included at http://morroblivionfull.blogspot.com/ doesn't require Morrowind to be installed, I'll test in a moment. Also, are there any additional files that would be needed to make sure I'm up to date for compatibility? Such as the main quest at http://morroblivion.com/forums/morroblivion/mods/790 or the files included here, http://morroblivion.com/forums/morroblivion/mods/753 or are these all included in the download? Once Morroblivion is working I'll take a look at how everything is structured in the CS, and see if I can work with it. Then if the team here wants my help I'll make an estimate of what I'll be able to achieve based on how well I can get my head around whats already been put in place, could be anything from a few side quests to a whole faction quest (although I'm sure someone is working on those). If quests aren't a focus for now, or if I realize I wont be able to do them justice, I'd be happy to start landscaping some of the more iconic towns/routs, fix the grass, and even flesh them out a bit to put some of the fantasy feel back in (Morrowind was a bit bare at times, in fact so was Oblivion). EDIT- Had a look at things, I can definitely do quests, I was under the impression that there would be a number of restrictions in place regarding what dialog had already been set up, but this looks as open as a normal mod, having said that though, I wont be able to do anything until i can install Morrowind for referencing, and after seeing Vvardenfell in the oblivion engine, my immediate urge is to start landscaping, which i will do after installing some of the updates in the links i asked about above. I'll also wait to get some feedback on this, and is there any restrictions on the scenery objects that we can use, seeing as Shivering Isles is already required, can we make use of the Mushroom-Trees where appropriate? I assume all vanilla objects are at our disposal.
Dave B
Dave B's picture
Fix, Not Upgrade
I am not sure I understand what you are asking about scenery. The point of the Morrowind_ob.esm project is to fix it to be playable, not upgrade or decorate it they way you would like it to be. That would be the realm of a mod, which of course would be more than welcome here... just a different project. If you intend to do any quests, I would ask that you move the dialog into the appropriate quest rather than leaving it all jammed into the MorroDefaultQuest. I've been doing that as I go along and it is already easier to manage. Most of the Dialog came through from Morrowind, but there is a Lot that didn't. When the converter comes to text that is too long for Oblivion, the converter simply makes a blank placeholder and moves on... not dialog whatsoever. I have spent a good deal of time reconstructing lost dialog from the Main Quest. I will post my plans and the order I intend to proceed later, but basically I will start with the House Quests and then move on to the Guild Quests. A lot depends on how long my energy lasts and how much help I get.
codix105
codix105's picture
I would like to help
I would like to help out. but i have a problem when i load the new esm it has missing mesh errors and when i go through the hatch to Seyda Neen it crashes. Anyway what I could is any dialogue you need
Dave B
Dave B's picture
What can you do?
This list is pretty extensive. What is your comfort level with any of it? When you say you need my help, what do you mean? A good portion of the things listed on this thread do not require advanced modding skills. They just need someone willing to put in the time to do it.
RADlTZ
RADlTZ's picture
Thanks for the clarification,
Thanks for explaining whats going on and what the priorities are, I'm still trying to get my head around how all the world/dialog/scripts have been converted from Morrowind and how flexible their connections are, this is a massive project. I was also a bit confused by an error that arises from using the OMOD version of Morroblivion with the updated esp, a lot of things were referenced differently to the converted version (which Ive now switched to), the world space for me had a lot of scenery objects overlapping or out of place and i thought that needed to be fixed, but everything seems to be in place now. As the dialog is no doubt delicate, ill find a side quest to run through just to test if i can contribute without throwing everything out of order, although Im not suggesting this as an actual addition, just so i have something to show, and see if i can rebuild quests properly, in the meantime does the grass still need trimming?
Dave B
Dave B's picture
Grass
Thank you. Yes, the grass would still be a visual priority since everybody sees that all the time. I've been tryint to lure somebody into doing that, but so far nobody has taken me seriously. I have never used the OMOD version, but I do know that if you are planning on using the Project Master, the OMOD does NOT contain all the meshes and textures that it needs, and is not a substitute for conversion. The converter is touchy, however, and using the OMOD has helped some people that were experiencing crashes because of corrupted meshes during conversion.
eloth
eloth's picture
i have made a grass mod for
i have made a grass mod for morroblivion already, i can send it to you.
Dave B
Dave B's picture
Worried About Compatibility
Yes, please send it to me. I have a very bad feeling that it is not going to be compatible with my Master, so let me take a look at it as soon as you can. Let's make sure we're talking about the same thing, however. On your release thread you refer to seaweed. What we are referring to here is Oblivion grass poking through roads and buildings and door steps, etc.
RADlTZ
RADlTZ's picture
Dialog
Its been a while since Ive used the CS or modded oblivion, and I only have a vague idea of how the converter functions, but i remember being able to increase the amount of text that you can input into oblivion by editing the "ConstructionSet.ini" file. Once again i don't know if this will effect how much text can be converted, and its probably already been tried, but, if you find: iExtendedResponseLength=150 <-- this is what we're interested in, I believe it is the character length for NPC dialog, you should be able to set it to a much higher value to accommodate Morrowind's extensive speeches. and iExtendedTopicLength=38 <-- this changes the maximum length for clickable in-conversation options, i don't think this needs to be changed. they might be some help, you'd also need to change "bAllowExtendedText=0" to "bAllowExtendedText=1" If this does work, I'd assume a clean conversion would need to be done, and then the ESP files with any manually altered dialog placed over it, so that the work that has already been done on quests overrides the converted file. Im sure the manual dialog has been implemented differently anyway, so there shouldn't be any conflicts, there would be redundant dialog however, where converted text isnt used or replaced by an ESP. On a different note, Ive run into an embarrassing problem when copy/pasting dialog from Morrowind and scripting it together, Ive made a script with a single short-variable defined (nothing else) and attached it to a quest under Quest-Data, i need to be able to write to this variable in "RESULT SCRIPT" in dialog, but i can't. Im trying to do this by entering "Set QUESTNAME.VARIABLENAME To VALUE" but the CS doesn't recognize it, which is odd because it is recognized by the CS in the conditions section using the GetQuestVariable condition. Sorry if this isnt the place to ask this, but it seems like I'm forgetting something simple and i just cant find a solution, its probably my syntax. (also the script type is set to "quest")
Dave B
Dave B's picture
Dialog
Thank you. That is intriguing about dialog, but there are many considerations that unfortunately make this more difficult than it should be. First of all, it is way too late for me to reconvert the Master. That means that any reconversion would need to be merged with my Master. The Queen of the Ashlands did not follow convention when reconstructing dialog that was missing, so this will make checking for duplicate text more difficult. A text length of 150 is already too long without silent voice files to go along with them. Even Ely's Silent Voice does not give enough time with full topics. I saw a problem when I was playtesting the laster stages and went to see Vivec. Since Oblivion moves dialog automatically, there is no way any player could read it all before Oblivion moves along. What this would do, is give the dialog, but would then require choping into smaller chunks. I do not think this is going to be any faster or easier than copy/paste from Morrowind. It took me four hours to redo Vivec's dialog into smaller chunks that the player has a chance of actually reading. My best guess with the CS not recognizing your variable is that when you type it, you are not actually entering Questname.Variable but are typing the name of the script.Variable. That is "QuestNameScript.Variable" rather than "QuestName.Variable". I've done that severl times. My other guess on that would be that the CS has a tendency to not recognize things until you close and reopen the window. That is, if you open the quest window, then make a quest script, then try to apply it in the quest window, the CS does not see your new quest until you reopen the quest window. Likewise, if you apply a script to a quest, then go right to topics and try typing Quest.Variable, it is likely not to recognize this until you close and reopen the window.
RADlTZ
RADlTZ's picture
Fixed my problem
Turns out the problem i had came from beginning my quest name with a "0", which i did so it would be listed at the top of the quest list, i have no idea why this would be an issue but ill have to use a different naming convention. Its a shame about the dialog length but i didn't think my suggestion it would be a usable one, just a point of interest. Provided i don't run into any more peculiarities with the CS i should be reacquainted with it enough by now to have a sample of a simple quest, ill edit this post with a link to it within a day, all going well.
Dave B
Dave B's picture
Please Do NOT Make New Quests
ALL of the Morrowind Quests have already been created by the Queen of the Ashlands. These all start with "fbmw" and are all there. Please follow the convention she started and do not rename the quests.
RADlTZ
RADlTZ's picture
Crime
Ahh, I thought only the main quest had been done, in the meantime, Ive made a temporary esp that allows Dark-Elf guards to make arrests, they use the same lines as they did in Morrowind, I've left the Imperial Guards untouched and they still use their oblivion dialog. The Dark-Elf guards now make arrests with speech specific to whether the player has enough gold for their fine, announce the 'death penalty' and attack players with 5000 or more bounty, attack the player if they are a vampire and have a bounty, and Ordinators attack the player if they are wearing the Indoril Cuirass or Indoril Helmet (This attack is independent of bounty), all as they did in morrowind. I've prepared space for 'Writs' which can be used to excuse the player of some crimes, which are granted to the player as part of the Morag-Tong quest (if i remember correctly), but at the moment they aren't an available option in the arrest screen, ill have to look at the Morag-Tong quest to find out what adding these will involve. If you think this esp would be of use, should i also add prison cells to the appropriate areas of the world?
Dave B
Dave B's picture
Fantastic! Thank You!
Thank you so much; I was really getting tired of people complaining about crime not working! Yoshimo adde Pelagiad to the Oblivion list of Jails. Others can be added as needed, but if each requires specific scripting for serving the sentence, placing confiscated items into specific containers, breaking out, etc., then that would all need to be added as well. Otherwise, the player can just go to Pelagiad.
eloth
eloth's picture
@RADITZ: There must been a
@RADITZ: There must been a misunderstanding here, let me make it clear that it is ONLY the main quest that has been done. All guild quests, side quests are yet to be made, so there is plenty of work to do.
Dave B
Dave B's picture
Quest Placeholders
Yes, sorry, maybe I wasn't clear. The Queen of the Ashlands only made Placeholders for ALL the Morrowind Quest. She did a few side quests as she went along, like the two about rings in Seyda Neen. Yoshimo also made the Merchant Quest in Ald-Rhun. Aside from a few strays like that, Eloth is right, only the Main Quest has been done. As soon as I finish my creatures project I will start on other Quests in the following Order: House Redoran House Hlaalu House Telvanni Ashlander Clan Quests Fighters' Guild Mages' Guild Thieves' Guild Morag Tong Daedric Shrines Imperial Cult Imperial Legion East Empire Company At this point I do not have plans to do the Temple or miscellaneous side quests, or the Expansions.
Pauldamasterman
Pauldamasterman's picture
crime
I did make a crime mod to fix all the issues a long time ago along with my other fixes it remade all the prisons and got all the guards working just was buggy in the sence that the prison guards never did what i wanted.. as i never could manage to do anything with the stupid AI packages. So i decided to take it off the nexus as i wasnt proud of it. I cant seem to find it on my computer it must have got lost after several fresh installs. If i remember correctly the way i made the Ordinators and House Guards act as guards was by making them join the ICguard factions or whatever it was called. I hope this may be of some help to someone... I do come back to check on process every now and then and im reali impressed with the amount of other work that has been going on.... just glad i have contributed in some way.
Dave B
Dave B's picture
Radits Has Fixed Crime
Raditz has sent me his fix for Crime that should fix it once and for all. I have not tested or verified so that I can merge it with the new version, but I am not anticipating any problems. I have removed Crime from the list of things to do. The next release is slated for Early AM Tomorrow: * Fully Complete Morrowind Main Quest * Fully Rebuilt Leveled List and Creature Spawnpoints * Radits' Crime Fix * All Dagoth's have had their aggression increased significantly * The Resist Disease given at Tel Fyr will now all be Resist Disease instead of Silence * Capitalized all Dialog Topics so they don't look so sloppy * Eloth has a fix for Cliffraces on the way that will make them lootable, and improved their behavior.
ChasenCharran
ChasenCharran's picture
Faces
If no one else's doing it, I'll fix the ugly NPC faces. They make my eyes burn and I'd like to help out as many people as I can.
Dave B
Dave B's picture
NPC Faces
Thank you. ChasenCharran has started working on NPC Faces & Eyes. I had asked him to update this page, and this is why. However, there are 3077 NPC's in Morrowind, not including the player. There is a LOT of room for more than one person to do this at the same time. Please coordinate with ChasenCharran on this so that you both don't do the same ones.
Dave B
Dave B's picture
Help With the List of Things to Help With
Oops, sorry, I updated the Project Planning thread by mistake. This is where this post belongs: It has just occurred to me that the entire list on my "Help Requested Thread" has been put together by the one guy that never has and never will play Morrowind, and may know less about Morrowind than anybody else in the known universe. Maybe I might have missed a thing or two. A lot of people may want to help, but don't know the Construction Set. Well, how about helping me put together the list of things we need to work on?
Pauldamasterman
Two Additional Areas To Fix
Lava Lava doesn’t have any collision so you fall through and in some cases through the level, it would be simple enough for me to make a script that causes fire damage when you touch the tile but i wouldn’t have a clue where to start in adding collision to the tiles to resolve this issue. Chairs and Beds There only seems to be one angle of approach for the chairs and beds in some cases this is ok but in others results in the animation resulting in playing standing in the tablet before sitting down not necessary game breaking but to me it is slightly annoying Just two potential areas to add to the list
Dave B
Dave B's picture
Lava & Chairs
There is another thread about lava where I expressed my opinion about it. You don't really need to add collsion. What you could do is make a new Activator using the same mesh as CollisionBox01. Apply your script, and then place them one by one where you think they should be. Since collision boxes are not visible, you could increase or decrease the size as needed, like having one big collision box for an entire room. Eloth has done chairs and beds. I believe he is finished with the meshes themselves, but in-game they need to be rotated, etc. Do you want to do that?
Pauldamasterman
lava and chair
I have managed to add collison to lava by playing about with the models in nifscope ... just to add a damage script and should have a fully functioning lava effect again With the disabled items ive finished all the activators and im making a start on the lights should have both of these finished by end of next weeks hopefully Just to note with the furniture its not to do with there position is causing issues its to do with the markers all the furniture only has one marker which means the player can only sit and stand up from one position in some cases this is fine but with others results in the player falling off the level.. i dont know how to add new markers to furniture so dont know how to make a start on resolving this issue but guess its probably possible wiht nif scope...
eloth
eloth's picture
i have made furniture
i have made furniture markers for all chairs, benches, stools, and beds, if you wish i can send them to you so that you can do the last cs work(positioning chairs etc)
Pauldamasterman
furniture
wrote:
I have made furniture markers for all chairs, benches, stools, and beds, if you wish i can send them to you so that you can do the last cs work(positioning chairs etc)
yeh that sounds great eloth i want to finish the other projects first before i make a start ... i dont want to take on too much at once.
John 117
John 117's picture
cell ownership
i cant do cell ownership, cause i don't have time with school and work included

Pages