Skip to main content

Morroblivion Project Release

Submitted by Daggers on

Morroblivion v68

Current Public Release

The Elder Scrolls Renewal: Morroblivion

Quest Notice: Morroblivion uses its own quest-line icons. You can find the corresponding icons here.

Download Morroblivion · Installation · Changelog

Morroblivion screenshot

Current Downloads

Notice: If Google Drive files are unavailable, it is usually due to download quota limits.

I. Complete Morroblivion Installer

Notice: The Fastest Server mirror provides a direct browser download. Please wait a few seconds after clicking and check your browser downloads before trying again.

II. Official Update

Notice: The v68 installer includes the current Morroblivion patch files. Version 68 currently has no separate patch downloads; the v67 patches 1-3 are for v67 only and are included in v68.

Start Here

Requirements → Setup → Download / installer → Configuration and load order

Requirements

Morroblivion requires legal installations of The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind with the Tribunal and Bloodmoon expansions, and The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion with the Shivering Isles expansion. The installer verifies ownership before deploying the Morroblivion files.

Oblivion Script Extender is required. The actively maintained continuation is xOBSE.

Oblivion with the Shivering Isles expansion

Morrowind GOTY with the Tribunal and Bloodmoon expansions

CD/DVD, Steam, and GOG installations are supported. Steam users should follow the xOBSE installation notes for the Steam version.

Included Content

Morrowind, Tribunal and Bloodmoon content listed in this release:

View complete content list

Morrowind

  • House Hlaalu
  • House Redoran
  • House Telvanni
  • Fighters' Guild
  • Mages' Guild
  • Thieves' Guild
  • Tribunal Temple
  • Imperial Cult
  • Imperial Legion
  • Morag Tong, including the "Threads of the Webspinner" Sanguine items
  • Ashlander Clan Quests
  • Daedric Shrine Quests
  • Vampire Clan Quests
  • Wilderness Miscellaneous Quests
  • All City, Town, and Fort Quests

Tribunal

  • Tribunal Main Quest
  • Miscellaneous Quests

Bloodmoon

  • Bloodmoon Main Quest with Both Paths
  • Miscellaneous Quests
  • East Empire Company Quests

Supporting Plugins

Installation

The Morroblivion v68 installer automatically detects legal Morrowind and Oblivion installations before deploying the Morroblivion files. Install xOBSE separately, along with any OBSE / xOBSE plugins required by the Morroblivion options you enable.

As of Morroblivion version 68, the installer can automatically detect your installed Morrowind and Oblivion directories. When prompted for the Morroblivion installation directory, you may select your Oblivion directory or choose a different managed-mod directory if your setup requires one.

Please note that the official Installation Instructions topic and the PCGamingGoodies Video Installation are outdated for v68 and newer. They are still useful legacy references for load order, compatibility, and additional setup details not fully covered by the current installer.

Compatibility

Morroblivion Compatibility Patches

Morroblivion is located in a separate worldspace. It is generally compatible with mods that modify Oblivion's worldspace, including OOO, MMM, FCOM, Unique Landscapes, Better Cities, and similar Oblivion-focused mods, but those mods do not directly modify the Morroblivion worldspace.

Morroblivion is compatible with, and affected by, mods that modify Oblivion gameplay mechanics, including combat, magic, stealth, leveling, UI, and related systems.

The latest version is not compatible with most Morroblivion mods created before 2014, nor with original ESP Converter-based mods, unless the mod page specifically states that the mod has been updated or tested for the current release.

Potential incompatibility: Any mod that uses an older version of Morrowind_ob.esm as its master may be incompatible with the current release.

Starting the Game / World Transport

Alternate Start

 

Starting a new game with Morrowind_ob.esm active works as an alternate start. Instead of beginning in the Imperial City Prison, the game begins in the hold of the prison ship in Seyda Neen. As a result, the Oblivion Main Quest does not start automatically. A World Transport option can be used to start the Oblivion Main Quest.

 

World Transport

 

Being updated. The Oblivion Main Quest starts through a corpse outside the Imperial Prison Sewers.

 

Stability and Performance

 

If you experience seemingly random crashes, especially in wilderness areas, the cause is commonly related to cell-buffer overrun rather than a problem with a specific cell. Oblivion was not designed to load a project on the scale of Morrowind and all its denizens, but the following steps can reduce crashes.

  1. If you have 4 GB or more of RAM and are running a 64-bit version of Windows, apply the 4GB Patch to Oblivion.exe. This allows the 32-bit executable to use up to 4 GB of virtual memory instead of the usual 2 GB limit.
  2. Decrease graphical settings or install FastLOD with your preferred add-on.
  3. Install the recommended OBSE / xOBSE stability and performance plugins listed above.

 

Load Order and File Details

 

Morrowind_ob.esm

Main data file for Morroblivion. It contains the core landmass, dialogue, quests, and related records.

This file is required for Morroblivion to function.

Load order: Load directly after Oblivion.esm unless you are using EngineBugFixes. Even with EngineBugFixes, keeping this legacy order is still a safe baseline.

Morrowind_ob.esp

Loads the Morroblivion BSA archives and helps resolve possible conflicts with other mods.

This file is required for Morroblivion to function.

Load order: Load after any mod that changes vanilla idle animations, such as Personality Idles.

Note: This file contains one intentional ITM record. Do not clean it with xEdit.

Morrowind_ob - UCWUS.esp

Restores functionality for enchanted items with the "Cast When Used" enchantment.

This file is recommended for the full Morroblivion experience.

Load order: Load after Morrowind_ob.esp, with the other Morroblivion plugins. If you use Morroblivion clothing replacers with this plugin, create a Bashed Patch.

Morrowind_ob - Conversation.esp

Adds original Morrowind voiced lines to NPCs. Recommended for a more nostalgic Morrowind experience.

Load order: Load after Morrowind_ob.esp, with the other Morroblivion plugins.

Morrowind_ob - MorroblivionTreeReplacer.esp

Replaces default Morrowind trees with Oblivion-style trees.

Load order: Load after Morrowind_ob.esp, with the other Morroblivion plugins.

Any Morroblivion Map Replacers

Any plugin or replacer that alters the Morrowind map.

Load order: Load after all other Morroblivion mods.

 

Optional Add-ons / Resources

 

This list collects optional mods that have been used with recent Morroblivion releases and add meaningful experiences. Check each mod page for version-specific requirements. More mods are available in the [HUB] Mods for Morroblivion topic.

 

High-resolution texture resources

More than 1,024 high-resolution texture files, useful for powerful computers.

  • Mirror #1 (MEGA)
  • Mirror #2 (Fastest Server)

Legacy Releases & Archives

View legacy releases and archives

Experimental Builds: The previous v067 Experimental Release thread is now outdated. Use the Morroblivion Project Release v068 thread for current builds unless a newer experimental thread is posted.

Archive coverage is incomplete, and some older versions may no longer be available. The preserved builds below are provided as-is for historical reference and troubleshooting.

Morroblivion v064

Morroblivion v065 RC4

Morroblivion v066

Master File Installer

Resources

Morroblivion v067

Notice: If Google Drive files are unavailable, it is usually due to download quota limits.

I. Complete Morroblivion Installer

Notice: The Fastest Server mirror provides a direct browser download.

II. Official Update

Other

More than 512 low-resolution texture files, useful for less powerful computers.

Installation

Visit the official Installation Instructions topic for a detailed written guide, or check out the Video Installation. These legacy instructions are primarily useful for versions before v68.

Version

Current public release: Morroblivion v068.

  • Version 68 currently has no separate patch downloads.
  • The v67 patches 1-3 are for v67 only and are included in v68.
  • Use the Morroblivion Project Release v068 thread for current downloads and future release notes.

Karma: 5 (5 votes)
Last edited by Daggers on 2 Oct 2026 - 08:45.Owner-authorized automated edit: reorganize the official release post for readability and downloads; preserve technical guidance, links, archives and the existing discussion. Original author preserved; owner-authorized editing account Daggers, via controlled CLI revision API.

Community Discussion

This thread includes discussion of current and historical releases.

I download the recourses to about 98% then it tells me there is a network error.

 

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Try different browser and\or download manager.

Lots of people download it without issues, so the problem is not with Google Drive.

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Ok so I decided to play oblivion threw then go to vardenfell. I am looking over the obivion nexus and am thinking of incorporating the dragon hight map mod so I can just walk.  I am just curious is there some way this is tied into you guys.  Like I use this to see living towns on main land morrowind and play the main morrowind game.  The oblivion nexus is a mess with its descriptions so Im trying to sort it out.   

 http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=16976
 

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Yes I have. I am under the impression that the mainland morrowind is very bear and its just a convient way to "walk" there or fly or sail depending on the mods.  I am not sure of the mod that listed.  I am hoping it has the cities there and that the quests if present don't go to vardenfell.  I am hoping in that way I can have the illusion of more land and then just walk to verdenfell and then the mao would warp it to the morroblivion world space.  

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

The only Readme's i have on Morroblivion in Tamriel says about walk\fly\swim\Ride you bike or Guar across the Landspace of Silgrad Towers to  come out anywhere on The Morroblicion Coast line with World Space Complete..Will need 4 Files that i Know of

Morroblivion in Tamriel

Morroblivion in Tamriel  Map.

Mournhold in Tamriel

Tmriel_Heightmap_Lod_Resources.

Downloaded never setup..

 

Attachments

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

I'm not exactly sure what are you asking. You linked to SoVvM, but there's little (if any) point in using it together with Morroblivion, because they basically add the same thing, just done differently.

The linked mod adds the ability to directly travel from TWMP Tamriel worldspace to Morroblivion worldspace - there will be a loading screen but still.

There are no mods that add cities and quests to mainland Morrowind and it's extremely unlikely that there will ever be.

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

I am looking at using a dwemer skyship mod and wanted to use it to "travel" to the other land masses.  Then leave it at a specific location as my home.  What I was concerned about was incorperating the dragon height map and traveling to vardelfell.  Because of how out of the way the island is the immersion player finds it really annoying.  But I can live with it. I was just hoping of throwing the morrrowind mod in there so I could see cities while traveling to marrowind. I will just use the moveto player command on the skyship when I go to vardenfell for the first time if it does not have a summon spell.  

Do you guys have any decent companion mods for morrowind. I finding oblivion really lonley at the moment. I got vilja but her not noticing were on vardenfell might force me to leave her in cyrodil when I play morrowind.  

Ps: am I right to assume morrobion is just really a large landmass mod. I was thinking it was a overhaul but playing through it I don't see any major change.  

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

protectorcrimson

I am looking at using a dwemer skyship mod and wanted to use it to "travel" to the other land masses.  Then leave it at a specific location as my home.  What I was concerned about was incorperating the dragon height map and traveling to vardelfell.  Because of how out of the way the island is the immersion player finds it really annoying.  But I can live with it. I was just hoping of throwing the morrrowind mod in there so I could see cities while traveling to marrowind. I will just use the moveto player command on the skyship when I go to vardenfell for the first time if it does not have a summon spell.  

Do you guys have any decent companion mods for morrowind. I finding oblivion really lonley at the moment. I got vilja but her not noticing were on vardenfell might force me to leave her in cyrodil when I play morrowind.  

Ps: am I right to assume morrobion is just really a large landmass mod. I was thinking it was a overhaul but playing through it I don't see any major change.  

Wow. Do you have no understanding of the mod? It allows you to play all the original Morrowind quests in the updated Oblivion engine and with your Oblivion character.
Karma: 0 (0 votes)

There is 2 Mods that allow you to have Towns|Quest, Between Tamriel and Vvardenfell

Non will will be Compatible with Morroblivion to Run Ither of these Mods You Need to have There Main ( .esm ) right Below Oblivion, with this Morroblivion will not Run .. the 2 world are in  Linksto Worlds.txt

Attachment Size
Linksto%20Worlds.txt (external) 238 bytes

Attachments

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

I was just hoping of throwing the morrrowind mod in there so I could see cities

You can't. It's Oblivion engine and only Oblivion mods will work with it.

am I right to assume morrobion is just really a large landmass mod

Yes.

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

protectorcrimson

Yes I have. I am under the impression that the mainland morrowind is very bear and its just a convient way to "walk" there or fly or sail depending on the mods.  I am not sure of the mod that listed.  I am hoping it has the cities there and that the quests if present don't go to vardenfell.  I am hoping in that way I can have the illusion of more land and then just walk to verdenfell and then the mao would warp it to the morroblivion world space.  

I'm still trying to get the eastern mainland working all in one worldspace. I have all of TR Map 1 and most of Map 3, plus the Heartlands alpha - but not in the same worldspace unfortunately. If I get it all working or at least the Heartlands alpha, then I can make it that you can use the Septim Pass to go to and from Cyrodiil.

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Alright here is a question When I started in morrowind I noticed a bit of dialog saying that the imperial legion was being recalled to cyrodil because the empire was endangered.  I assumed this was a nod to the events of oblivion when you are in morrowind. Was the deliberately done or in the original game?   So I am wondering if that was put in by the community here will a oblivion gate show up in morrowind?  

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Alright here is a question When I started in morrowind I noticed a bit of dialog saying that the imperial legion was being recalled to cyrodil because the empire was endangered.

IIRC, this is the dialogue from original Morrowind - a hint to the events of the next game.

will a oblivion gate show up in morrowind?

No.

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Hello all:

First i want to thank you for all your work in this magnificent project, i cant believe how this mod have grow with each new version with the contribution of so many people, congratulations!!

Second i would like to ask, maybe specially to EnvyDeveloper, if there is any chance to see (even in the far future) a total or partial conversion of the Morrowind mod Tamriel Rebuilt into Oblivion, because continental Morrowind (or at least all the part not covered by Silgrad Tower mod) is one of the few regions that doesnt exist in Oblivion, and it would be unbelivable amazing to have the chance to visit and explore the wonderful work of the Tamriel Rebuilt team with the Oblivion engine.

Thank you for your attention and all your efforts.

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

if there is any chance to see (even in the far future) a total or partial conversion of the Morrowind mod Tamriel Rebuilt into Oblivion

The only part of Tamriel Rebuilt, which has been successully converted by now is Map 1 (Telvanni territories) - you can visit TR website for the general idea of it's size.
When attempting to run ESPConverter on any other TR releases various errors occur - the amount of data to process is too large.

Also, keep in mind that what converter produces is essentially just landscape with placed objects - there are no dialogue, quests or creatures, so even the converted first map is pretty much useless for anything other than idle sightseeing.

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Allright. Well if Morroblivion get a stage where converting TR could be a next option to improve the land beyond Morroblivion you can count on me to give a hand. Im not an expert at modding but "boring" things like pathgridding, spawnpoints placement, linking doors, etc... i dont mind to help doing them.

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Hey why not add the Partial armor like on morrowind on the next updates

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Hey why not add the Partial armor like on morrowind on the next updates

You mean separate pauldrons and gauntlets? That's impossible on Oblivion engine.

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Hello. Tell me what to swing to 1 Morroblivion v060 Master-file Installer (50.0 MB) , 2 Morroblivion v060 Complete Resources (2.0 Gb) 3 Morroblivion v060 Hotfix ? And please please installation in order.
I have oblivion gold edition . Further to that place ? And is there a translator into Russian ? Sorry bad English I know

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Tell me what to swing to 1 Morroblivion v060 Master-file Installer (50.0 MB) , 2 Morroblivion v060 Complete Resources (2.0 Gb) 3 Morroblivion v060 Hotfix ? And please please installation in order.

The order in which you install these 3 files doesn't matter.

And is there a translator into Russian ?

No. The ones you may happen to find are horribly outdated.

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

I have the same problem. Chrome doesn't want to download, FireFox tells "the file can't be saved because the file can't be read". I also can't add a proper link from GoogleDrive to add it to Download Manager. Administrators, re-upload this file to other file hostings, please. 

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Hi, I'm getting the same error as the poster above me.  I can download all the other files but the large one, the 2 gig one, when it gets to just a few seconds left it tells me that the file cannot be saved because the source file can not be read.  I've tried twice and it is the same error both times.  Any suggestions?  Thanks.

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

I solved the problem with downloading. Try to start downloading with Opera the go to the Opera's Downloads inset, then click on downloading file you will see the the whole ling in bottom of the Opera window, copy it and paste in Download master. 

But, I'm expecting new problem. There are lots of "WTF I'm missing mesh" everywhere. Can anybody to tell the possible reasons and ways to solve the problem?

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Hello

I think I'm probably making some terrible mistake, but I cannot find the readme with installation instructions anywhere in my download (or any instructions on the site or elsewhere), I've so far ran the installer and have downloaded everything else mentioned but I'm not sure what I do now.

Sorry, but, all help would be appreciated.

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Problem with crashes solved. It was problem of russificator. Can anybody fix russificator. I will send it to your e-mail. I don't care if russificator will be not full, I just want it fit the v 06 version.

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

What is a russificator  put it some where it can be Downloaded

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

I've so far ran the installer and have downloaded everything else mentioned but I'm not sure what I do now.

Install the resources from 2Gb archive using Wrye Bash and activate the esp's.

It was problem of russificator. Can anybody fix russificator.

It's probably going to be a lot of work, so unlikely. Try asking the person who made it.

What is a russificator

Russian translation.

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

qwertyasdfgh

It was problem of russificator. Can anybody fix russificator.

It's probably going to be a lot of work, so unlikely. Try asking the person who made it.

Actually I don't even know who made it. I can upload it somewhere and give here link. Also describe the problem: this plugin causes a lot of "missing meshes" and crashes of the game, especially at outdoor places. As I understand it was made for Morroblivion v 0.55 and there is no more recent version.

Here is the link to russian translation plugin if you interested:

>MorrOblivionRu<

 

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Hello, when I try to download the big file (twice) with different browsers (Firefox and Opera), it end up crashing right at 99% and it felt discouraging to try again after waiting for 7 hours on each of those download. Is it possible to one could get a "Part 1" "Part 2" and so on like it was in the old version?

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Try to use Download Master (freeware program) to download this file. I had had the same problem which was solved with this program.

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Do i really have to have all add ons of Morrowind and Oblivion? 

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Game of the Year Versions  ( YES )

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Why Morroblivion [V060] is now out of the main page?

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Okay, I know this was going to be a very hard install.  I am WAY over my head.  I have tried everything to get Morroblivion working.  Can someone please make a step-by-step guide on what to do.  What files to download and what to do with VERY specific instructions.  It says that you need the files on the front page.  If you install only those you get to bast in the yellow triangles and forever falling that is Morroblivion. Please help, I really want to play, and to do a play though for my channel. Many thanks to anyone who can help. 

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Why Morroblivion [V060] is now out of the main page?

It's back :)

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

FuzzyVuzzy, I tried that and it doesn't work. I just wasted all my internet time downloading this mod and it fail at the last second.

 

I feel extremely discourage about this. I REALLY want to play this mod but this is the third time and I could not download the whole thing in one go. If only you guys split it up to parts rather than having it in one whole piece, I might able to download it but, 21 hours of my internet hour is gone now...

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Then try JDownloader. It worked perfectly for me and you can resume the download if it failed.

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Brainslasher

Then try JDownloader. It worked perfectly for me and you can resume the download if it failed.

I used up my internet time and I have to wait next week. Man, I just dunno anymore if I should bother. All those time, I could have play Skyrim, but I just wait and wait and watch it corrupt itself. 21 hours gone...

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

it took me THREE DAYS to get this file because google kept saying it was unavailable for download and to come back later...

I'm sorry I can't contribute money to this wonderful project- but i can contribute this.

Living in the USA i have an upload speed cap of 5Mbs... but I will seed this until a new version comes out. (you should too please!). hopefully there will be official seeds in the future releases...

the .torrent file couldn't be attached directly so i had to 7z it.

 

Morroblivion [v060] Contents:
File: Morroblivion_Installer_v060.7z
MD5: 895fe7692cef8c69baad911a034ac4ce

File: Morroblivion_v060_Complete.7z
MD5: 06a9e184cdcd616417fcd1012db126ad

File: Morroblivion_v060_Hotfix.7z
MD5: cb9f78a522691549955496813eb08f03
 

Attachments

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

I am not sure anyone is really working on this project anymore.  Sad to say but I think its the truth.

 

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Unit13Commander

I am not sure anyone is really working on this project anymore.  Sad to say but I think its the truth.

 

You're dead wrong, buddy. Lots of work is still going into Morroblivion, just check out all the other threads. The torrent will be great for those who can't download from google, they seem to be in the minority though.
Karma: 0 (0 votes)

The problem with torrent is that it will need to be redownloaded completely when the mod is updated.

But I suppose it could be an alternative for people who can't download from Google for some reason (I have no idea why it happens - Google always works fine for me).

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Thats good to hear, I have not checked back in a while and I just got so frustrated at not being able to get it working at all. 

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Is there still no aproximate release date for morroblivion tribunal and bloodmoon. Please I need something!!

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

You can testplay the Tribunal main questline from here. I'd be happy for any bug reports. Beware though, that once the quests get merged into the master, you'll probably have to do them again. However without any of the creatures and animated meshes the last quest is mostly pointless to complete.

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Is there still no aproximate release date for morroblivion tribunal and bloodmoon.

No. v061 will have updates for both Tribunal and Bloodmoon, though.

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

So, will you guys add the new creatures? Or will it stay like that?

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

So, will you guys add the new creatures? Or will it stay like that?

You mean fabricants? They'll be added as soon as they are converted.

Karma: 0 (0 votes)