Pages

77 posts / 0 new
Last post
DaggerfallTeam
DaggerfallTeam's picture
Donor
[HUB] Mods for Morroblivion

Note: Compatibility Patches, Creatures and the Main Project Release have a separate thread.

Notice: I went ahead and updated the entire list below and re-released most mods with v066 support. This is going to take awhile to complete, I'm the only person doing everything at this time.

Asset Replacers (Models & Textures)

Creatures

Gameplay

World

User Interface

Transport

Items

Player Homes

Converted Morrowind Mods

Magic

Voiced Dialogue

Source Code

Edited by: DaggerfallTeam on 01/12/2022 - 21:09 Reason: Spelling
thermador
thermador's picture
Administrator
Donor
Thanks!

Nice work, this needs to be done.  Made this post a Sticky and added a link in the FAQ.

Ice
Ice's picture
Wow. Nice thought, theory,

Wow. Nice thought, theory, and application Hashmi!

Great work!

Ice
Ice's picture
Hey, I added Mournhold in

Hey, I added Mournhold in Tamriel to my Morroblivion in Tamriel mod, but Tes nexus deleted the whole thing. I've re uploaded Morroblivion in Tamriel.

Mournhold in Tamriel adds the exterior of mournhold to tamriel. You can travel to it and quick travel to it. You can enter and leave mournhold through its gate in the Bazaar Section. Make sure to read the install instructions to see the whole city. ;)

Pictures of mournhold found here.

Hashmi1
Hashmi1's picture
Armor's Restored isn't

Armor's Restored isn't compatible with the current project, it was remade and integrated into the esm.

On a sidenote ... its probably best for people to make seperate threads for their mods and then let me link to those threads in this list. Mods should have seperate threads so that (when required) people can get technical support etc.

Ice
Ice's picture
Alright Hashmi, will do!Once

Alright Hashmi, will do!

Once I get my mods on media fire I'll make seperate threads for them and then send you the links or something.

speedyg869
speedyg869's picture
Thanks!

Thanks!

Ice
Ice's picture
Hey Hashmi, My biggest

Hey Hashmi, 

My biggest weakness at modding (besides lack of knowledge, I guess) is testing. I'm currently working on two projects, that once tested/ finished will hopefully be merged into the esm. Before I can get there, though, I'd love for people to test the work. That way if its bugged, they can complain to me and I can fix it.

I've advertised around on the site, and I was thinking I might get more 'hits' if I/ you posted it in this list, as people should come here looking for mods. Then, once these projects are complete, we can just remove the links.

I'd appreciate help testing Bloodmoon Creatures and Bloodmoon Quest Markers.

Thanks!

ps. If posting [WIP] mods here is taboo, just let me know.

Hashmi1
Hashmi1's picture
Unfortunately finding testers

Unfortunately finding testers is quite a hassle ... judging from some statistics we probably have a user base in thousands ... yet nearly all of them are not interested in helping with the project nor in even testing the work when required.

On a side note, new player home by Auriel and Anna-Lisa has been added to the list.

Ice
Ice's picture
Understood. I figuered there

Understood. I figuered there was no loss in trying, but whatever you want to do works for me. ;)

The player home looks cool, its neat to have a modding couple. :D

Sjors Boomschors
Sjors Boomschors's picture
Contributor
I am willing to test

I am willing to test anything if the tester:

- Provide a download link
- Make installation very easy
- Point to a specific location ( Screenshot of the location on the in game map )
- Show me what to test ( Screenshot of the objects in question )
- Let me know what you want to know about the test

Then I will be willing to test anything at anytime. I just do not like searching / looking for the test object myself, becouse I (and I think more testers like me) don’t know the difference between Morroblivion and the test object.

Ice
Ice's picture
That makes sense. Take a look

That makes sense. Take a look at my bloodmoon creatures WIP then. 

I list most of the things you're asking for, though its not a specific object sense it pertains to all the creatures in bloodmoon.

However, you might as well wait to test it until I get the leveled lists placed in the world so it will be worth while testing. ;)

Thanks SB!

speedyg869
speedyg869's picture
Clothing mods

Should I install these two mods at the same time? Or would one negate the other?

Clothing Replacer by Eloth
Replaces dis-proportional, seamy, blocky and blurry Morrowind clothes with Oblivion clothes (robes get replaced by remade versions of the originals).

Clothing For Female HGEC Body by Oldwolf58
Adapts all female Morrowind clothes to the HGEC Female body.

ironman12345
ironman12345's picture
Just a thought speedy,but if

Just a thought speedy,but if you install Eloth`s mod to relace all the morrowind cloths.

Then install Oldwolf`s female only clothes.

Oldwolf`s will not overwrite the male clothes,only the female clothes,so it should work.

But you will need the HGEC female bodies installed first.

speedyg869
speedyg869's picture
Yes, that is what I was wondering.

Yes, that is what I was wondering. But I wasn't sure if Oldwolf had intended that.

I better check the load order set by BOSS, to see if HGEC is loading before Oldwolf's clothing replacer.

Ice
Ice's picture
I'd like to petition that

I'd like to petition that Elys Uncapper should be a required file for Morroblivion. Morrowind seems to have let you level a lot further than lvl 50, and it seems like some leveled creatures won't even show up if you're under level 60 (or even 80!).
Therefore I think we should use Elys uncapper, as it lets you level all the way to 100.

:D 

Saggaris
Saggaris's picture
Gilnith's Shack

Would you mind if I touted my own mod here?

"morroblivion-PJ Gilnith's Shack 1.1"

allows the player to take over the 'Gilnith shack' after the Dead taxman quest.

It's up on nexus as I can't see anywhere to put it here..

Ice
Ice's picture
I think the current link to

I think the current link to the voice overs wip isn't working. Could someone update it to http://morroblivion.com/forums/morroblivion/mods/1648?
Thanks ;) 

Hashmi1
Hashmi1's picture
Done. Apparently the thread

Done. Apparently the thread was originally made in the 'General' section but later moved to the 'mods' section.

Hashmi1
Hashmi1's picture
Updated. Qwerty's additions

Updated. Qwerty's additions has been added to the list.

As for these two mods:

- Toned Down Faction Relations http://morroblivion.com/forums/morroblivion/mods/2243

- Morrowind Region Names http://morroblivion.com/forums/morroblivion/mods/2249

I haven't added them in the list yet since I think they should get merged with the main project.

And Levitation has already been merged ;)

Ice
Ice's picture
Hey all!I was doing some

Hey all!

I was doing some research on how to make a cloth texture and re-read HeWhoWatches instructions in Robes Restored, and it made me realize that I couldn't find a link to Hashmi's Awesome Robes Restored mod in our cool download thread. Is that just because it isn't complete?

Hashmi1
Hashmi1's picture
Robes Restored is a resource,

Robes Restored is a resource, not a complete mod. Besides it is integrated into Eloth's clothing replacer (which is listed).

Ice
Ice's picture
Oh okay. Thanks Hashmi.

Oh okay. Thanks Hashmi. :D

nesin
nesin's picture
I noticed the link for Portal

I noticed the link for Portal Spell by Sjors Boomschors doesnt work anymore so heres a reupload

http://www.mediafire.com/file/ai3zxnekn76fd5a/Morroblivion_P...

Nebbie
Nebbie's picture
Spell Swap dead link

The link to Spell Swap by Iceburg leads to the nexus saying mod not found.

roxon_55
roxon_55's picture
Links

Just links that do not work files have been removed

Khar'lor
Khar'lor's picture
Found this while out looking

Found this while out looking for cool Skywind stuff/helpers. Not sure if anybody has used/seen it but I thought it was pretty cool.

KATS - Khajiit Anatomical Transformation System by Razorpony

http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/40853/?

Razorpony gave us full consent to use them for the project if you wish. I figured the Morroblivion crowd may be into it. He did mention converting to Skyrim but that the results were less then he had wished so its up for some one else to check out.

Any who there you go :) have fun!

roxon_55
roxon_55's picture
http://www.mediafire.com/?dk3

http://www.mediafire.com/?dk3s4877flur6a9

Houses 1 is a house in Balmora could not find out who did it,, Put it to see if you could check it to make shore it Works Properly,,

Second is a house in Seyda Neen it is a 5kb file released  in 2010

MoDe
MoDe's picture
Hi, I'm new to Morroblivion

Hi, I'm new to Morroblivion and really excited to see all the progress everyone has made with this! THANK YOU MODDERS :D

I just have one question that I have been unable to find an answer for unless Im just looking in the wrong place. Of all the mods listed here, I dont know which ones are already included in the master. Do I need to download ALL the additional mods or choose specific ones? From all the threads I have been reading it appears that some have been incorporated into the master already.

Thanks

qwertyasdfgh
qwertyasdfgh's picture
None of the mods listed here

None of the mods listed here are merged in the master. Some recommended ones (like Voiced Greetings and Cast When Used System) are included in main download, so you don't have to download them separately.

Which mods to download and install is entirely up to you.

MoDe
MoDe's picture
Thanks qwerty. Much

Thanks qwerty.

Much appreciated :D

Perhaps just a further question then since im a little new to modding? Some of these mods listed clash with each other or can they all be running simultaneously?

qwertyasdfgh
qwertyasdfgh's picture
Yes, some mods may conflict

Yes, some mods may conflict with each other - it is usually mentioned in description for individual mods.

Vicious
Vicious's picture
Hi, guys, run through the

Hi, guys, run through the thread with description of converting mods from Morrowind to Oblivion, nothing hard really, started and almost finished with Ice Hideaway home, my favourite one =)

Will ask original mod maker for permission to upload it soon, but my question is next - have anyone worked on plugins like me? I mean to convert some really nice armors or quests?

Where can I find a thread about converted plugins? I dont beleive that community was not able to convert best plugins for over a year.

qwertyasdfgh
qwertyasdfgh's picture
Where can I find a thread

Where can I find a thread about converted plugins? I dont beleive that community was not able to convert best plugins for over a year.

Well, you'll have to :)

I have converted some mods for personal use, but AFAIK porting Morrowind mods was never a widely used practice.

Vicious
Vicious's picture
Qwerty, if its not a secret,

Qwerty, if its not a secret, what plugins you converted?
I finished with Ice Hideaway, but there are still some fixed to do, so I beleive I`ll try to share it after New Year.

I found this thread - http://morroblivion.com/forums/oblivion/morroblivion-mod-releases?page=13&sort=asc&order=Last%20reply , but this is mostly about plugins for Morroblivion, not converted plugins, and 95% of topics were last updated like 2 years ago...

I know, that Oblivion is quite old, more people prefer Skyrim over it, but I just love to return sometimes to Morrowind or Oblivion =)

Had an idea to make a team for converting some quest plugins, but the work is too hard and I dont think I`ll find enough people who share my view =(

qwertyasdfgh
qwertyasdfgh's picture
Qwerty, if its not a secret,

Qwerty, if its not a secret, what plugins you converted?

Of course not. I ported a couple of LGNPC modules, most of 'More Detailed Places' series, this and this. (Well, also Map 1 of TR, but that doesn't really count)

anithinks
anithinks's picture
qwerty: Can you please

qwerty: Can you please release these converted mods? Maybe require the original mods to be downloaded, so not to have to repack assets, and keep it clean (people get wound up when others release mods they "own"). Unless of course, the mod authors have given permission, so then no biggie.

qwertyasdfgh
qwertyasdfgh's picture
Well, I can't openly

Well, I can't openly distribute converted mods without original author's permission, and getting such could be a problem because:
a) A lot of Morrowind modders are no longer active;
b) Morroblivion project isn't exactly popular amongst Morrowind community

anithinks
anithinks's picture
To get around this, you can

To get around this, you can do what Morroblivion does with Morrowind: - Make an esp that requires download and possible repackaging of the original Morrowind mod. All you are doing is providing an esp (that you created), and are asking the mod user to download and repackage the other requisites (from the original Morrowind mod).

roxon_55
roxon_55's picture
Only draw back would be  any

Only draw back would be  any Meshes and textures used by these mods  the player who wanted to use them would have to Convert them them selves

qwertyasdfgh
qwertyasdfgh's picture
Assets need to be converted

Assets need to be converted as well, you can't just put Morrowind nifs into Oblivion. And a lot of mods don't use custom assets at all.

anithinks
anithinks's picture
Well, if these mods are not

Well, if these mods are not using  custom assets, (which means they are from original Morrowind, which have already been converted in MorrOblivion), then users don't need to convert anything - correct?

I know there are other difficulties, but just trying to see if there is a workaround possible.

ix_malice_xi
ix_malice_xi's picture
Am currently playing through

Am currently playing through V060 Morrowblivion, will be updating to 062 in a few days when I have extra bandwidth available, will be avaliable for testing :-)

roxon_55
roxon_55's picture
Link for Map Replacer by

Link for Map Replacer by Nemitis goes to a Dead link.

First File is the Original Map Replacer by Nemitis.

Second File is an Updated Version of MorrowindMap_50.dds with Fort Firemoth on the Map. to Use you will need to Download Both if you do not Have Map Replacer by Nemitis. Just follow Directory Structure to Place in Game.

Nothing on Nemitis Original Map has Been Altered only Added Fort Firemoth

roxon_55
roxon_55's picture
Another file i have not found

Another file i have not found on Morroblivion,  a  Map Loop.bik to Use Go to Data\Video\ Rename Map Loop.bik to Backup Map Loop.bik the Place this File in the Directory works First Go. 

AttachmentSize
Package icon morroblivion_map_loop.zip43.33 MB
Lenithriel
Lenithriel's picture
Hello guys, I was wondering

Hello guys, I was wondering if anyone could better explain to me how to install the Acted Voice Overs/Voiced Dialogue mod? I wish I was more computer literate but sadly that isn't the case. 

Lenithriel
Lenithriel's picture
Actually nevermind! I did it

Actually nevermind! I did it right the first time, I thought it wasn't working but turns out it is. My main issue, the reason why I wanted this mod, was so I could actually read or hear the dialogue in the game, because the dialogue subtitles in game go by so quickly I don't have a chance to read them. That is only when voices are not present, but when they are, I can actually hear and read the dialogue. Is there anything I can do or install to make it so I can at least have a chance to read the subtitles?

roxon_55
roxon_55's picture
If Dialog is running By you

If Dialog is running By you will Need to Download and install Ely Silent Voice it is an Obse Plugin you Can Get up to 40 second Version then the Dialog will Stay on Screen Long Enough to Read.

qwertyasdfgh
qwertyasdfgh's picture
Is there anything I can do or

Is there anything I can do or install to make it so I can at least have a chance to read the subtitles?

Yes. You can use Ely's Universal Silent Voice or Protocolled Dialogs.

michaelstao
michaelstao's picture
Donor
I've been looking up and down

I've been looking up and down the Mod forums and don't see a list of Oblivion or Morrowland Mods that will work here. Or is the list at top the only resources available that will work. I've tried on my own to see which ones do work from Oblivion and a few work great and most don't (CTD city friends). I would be happy to start a new tread on this if someone already hasn't or direct me if there is one.

Thanks

michaelstao
michaelstao's picture
Donor
michaelstao wrote:

michaelstao wrote:

I've been looking up and down the Mod forums and don't see a list of Oblivion or Morrowland Mods that will work here. Or is the list at top the only resources available that will work. I've tried on my own to see which ones do work from Oblivion and a few work great and most don't (CTD city friends). I would be happy to start a new tread on this if someone already hasn't or direct me if there is one.

Thanks

On Nexus BTW

Pages