Note that Compatibility Patches have separate thread.
Texture and mesh replacers
- Improved Telvanni Architecture by qwertyasdfgh
Mesh and texture replacer for Telvanni roots.
- Vurt's Ashland Trees by Vurt, converted by Artparker
- Mesh and texture replacer for Ashland trees.
- Clothing Replacer by Eloth
Replaces dis-proportional, seamy, blocky and blurry Morrowind clothes with Oblivion clothes (robes get replaced by remade versions of the originals).
- Clothing For Female HGEC Body by Oldwolf58
Adapts all female Morrowind clothes to the HGEC female body.
- Ash creatures as races by Valtallan
Replaces the creature-based versions of some Sixth House monsters with NPC-based versions.
- Armored Skeletons by qwertyasdfgh
Adds skeleton variants wearing Morrowind armor.
- Better Creatures by superliuk
Replaces some Morrowind creatures with their Oblivion equivalents.
- Morroblivion - Oblivion Crisis by Haldar
An attempt to make Morroblivion contemporary to events of Oblivion, by removing various time inconsistances.
- Expanded Quests by qwertyasdfgh
More dialogue choices and more ways to complete the quests.
- Idol of Mephala - Help for Sanguine Items Quest by asteriasennall
Adds ingame clues for finding Sanguine items.
- Random Alternative Start by qwertyasdfgh
New game in Morroblivion starts in a random tavern instead of prison ship.
- Morroblivion Water by Eloth
Beautification for Water in Vvardenfell.
- Tree Replacer by Eloth
Replaces Morrowind tree models with equivalents from Oblivion and the Shivering Isles.
- Silt Strider Overhaul by qwertyasdfgh
Improves and diversifies Silt Striders.
- Hlaalu Project by ReX
Mod for adding a lot of new structures and modifications for the great house Hlaalu.
- Firemoth & Misc Additions by gidz89
A collections of various tweaks to Morroblivion, mainly focused around Firemoth (but also touching other areas).
- Morroblivion VWD by qwertyasdfgh
Set of meshes for various structures to be displayed in Distant LOD.
- Morroblivion Themed Loading Screens by qwertyasdfgh
Hi-res loading screens based on Trollfs Loading Screens, so you need compatible loading menu (from trollfs replacer, or the one included in Darnified UI, or from anywhere else) to display loading text in proper place.
- Main Menu Replacer by Iceburg
Replaces Oblivion's Main menu to reflect an installation of Morroblivion.
- Morroblivion "Unique Landscapes" Loading Screens Replacer 1.01 by RaamS
Replaces default Oblivion loading screens with Oblivion-themed loading screens for Morroblivion.
- Morrowind Loading Screens Replacer 0.9 by RaamS
Replaces default Oblvion loading screens with Morrowind-themed loading screens from original Morrowind.
- Original Morrowind Loading Screens Are Back! by cinjaxon
Adds loading screens exactly like in Morrowind.
- Protocolled Dialogs by Eazzy
Adds a scrollable pane to the dialog window, where the course of the dialog with the current character gets logged (kind of like Morrowind's dialog window).
- Map replacer by Iceburg
Adds a higher resolution World map for Vvardenfell\Solstheim\Mournhold. This map is actually a scanned version of the TES3:Morrowind 'Paper Maps'.
- Map Replacer by Nemitis
Another Map replacer for Morroblivion which exactly replicates the map as it appeared in TES3:Morrowind (uses the map that Morrowind generates during gameplay or with the CreateMaps console command).
- Chargen And Transport Mod by thermador
Compatible with Open Cities, gives you a choice of where to start, makes the journey cost time and money and lets you skip the tutorial levels etc.
- Morroblivion in Tamriel by Iceburg
Integrates Morroblivion into 'Under the Sign of the Dragon Tamriel Heightmaps', so now you can actually walk right across Cyrodil's border into Morrowind and vice versa (also you can walk your way to Mournhold).
- Portal Spell by Sjors Boomschors
A spell that summons a magic portal which can take you to Vvardenfell (and later can be to travel back to the same location in Cyrodil where you opened the portal to Morrowind).
- Nerevarine Armor by asteriasennall
Unique armor set for player character.
- Frying Pan Weapon by thermador
Nuff said :)
- Balmora Home by Auriel and Anna-Lisa
Player home in Balmora.
- Abandoned Lighthouse Player Home by Oldwolf58
An abandoned lighthouse for the player to live in.
- Better Seyda Neen Home by Auriel and Anna-Lisa
Beautiful Renovation for the Seyda Neen Player Home.
- Buyable Houses of Vvardenfell by qwertyasdfgh
Adds buyable houses like in Oblivion.
- Houses for Vvardenfell by Logan Nicks
Alternative for the above.
- Balmora Riverside House by donAllister
Functional house with a little style in the design.
- Sadrith Mora Fungus Hut by donAllister
Player house in Sadrith Mora.
- Ice Hideaway Reborn by Vicious
A port of Morrowind mod by the same name.
- Ravenloft by Bantari, ported by Brainslasher
A player home of enormous size.
- Solstheim Castle by Korana, ported by Brainslasher
The noble knight Aegir Brondolf had fallen. For many years his grand castle has remained un-claimed. Are you ready to claim it for your own?
- Player Farmhouse Near Vivec by asteriasennall
Adds a farmhouse for the player to use at the location of Nilera's Farmhouse, just outside of Vivec.
- Oblivionised Enchants by Seferoth
Replaces enchantments from Morrowind ('Cast when Used') with Oblivion enchantments. Not compatible with Universal Cast-When-Used System.
- Universal Cast-When-Used System by qwertyasdfgh
Restores functional (scripted) 'Cast When Used' enchantments. Included in main Morroblivion package. Not compatible with Oblivionised Enchants.
- Lost Magic by qwertyasdfgh
Adds back Morrowind spell effects. Requires OBME.
- Blight Disease System Restored by llde
Adds back 2 types of diseases - common and blight. Requires OBME and AddActorValues.
- Mo' Spell Tomes by AgentsAreGO
Adds spell tomes with Morrowind spells. Requires Spell Tomes DLC and Unofficial Patch for it.
- Magic by iamnone
Rebalance of various Morrowind spells.